10/2 MAJOR MUSIC BATTLE! Who's gonna win the race?

Invitation

• Content Curators

Most recent single: Ice Cream (w/ Selena Gomez) US Peak: 13

Most recent single for Megan Thee Stallion: WAP (w/Cardi B) US Peak: 1; Young Thug (w/ Chris Brown) US Peak: 9

Most recent single: Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix) US Peak: 110

Most recent single: Señorita (w/ Camila Cabello) US Peak: 1

Most recent single for BTS: Dynamite, US Peak:1 ; Jason Derulo: Savage Love (w/ Siren Beat), US Peak: 10

For albums:

BLACKPINK released their debut album "The Album" with assistance from Selena Gomez and Cardi B. Their last EP effort "Kill This Love" debuted at No. 24 on Billboard Hot 200 with 19.2k units (9.1k pure sales).

O3gIbHWxxPGDCra2tpF0W43PiUHwdwc2xuqraQd1

Mariah Carey also just released her 8th compilation album "The Rarities" to coincide with her memoir "The Meaning of Mariah Carey". Her last album "Caution" moved 51k units (43k pure sales) and debuted at No.5.

mc-rarities.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shawn will probably win considering his success last era, although I'd rather see Blackpink come out on top simply because I can actually tolerate them. Dua's had her time and needs to ditch FN already, and anything with BTS involved makes me cringe, so I can't root for Savage Love's remix. 

Archived