Form?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Tons of you look like in great shape and I’d greatly appreciate if any of you could get give me some input on my deadlift below (I never know if I have good form), thanks in advance!

https://streamable.com/pg95es

Nice! Deadlifts are a super powerful movement.

You have pretty good form! Try not to round your back (tighten your scaps, pretend like you're trying to bend the bar). And maybe a little more hip-hinge (instead of squatting). On a deadlift, I try to imagine I am pushing the floor down with my feet (versus bringing the bar up). Nicely done :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nice! Deadlifts are a super powerful movement.

You have pretty good form! Try not to round your back (tighten your scaps, pretend like you're trying to bend the bar). And maybe a little more hip-hinge (instead of squatting). On a deadlift, I try to imagine I am pushing the floor down with my feet (versus bringing the bar up). Nicely done :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Thank you Jordan! They are intimidating but I'm glad I'm doing something relatively right. I appreciate the advice, I'll certainly be more mindful next time.

Archived