Gossip Girl Reboot to start filming in October in New York

Slayer

gossip-girl.jpg?w=1000

The long-awaited “Gossip Girl” reboot from HBO Max will start production in New York in October, Variety has confirmed. According to a Warner Bros. spokesperson, shooting will start at the end of the month, though the specifics remain fluid. WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group chief Ann Sarnoff also confirmed to press this week that production for the TV studio’s scripted series has started — or will soon — in Vancouver, New York and Los Angeles.

The 10-episode series is set eight years after the original show’s finale and will explore how social media has transformed the social scene of New York’s elites. It will follow a new generation of private school teens who are introduced to the Gossip Girl website.

Kristen Bell will return in the role of the narrator.

The new cast features mostly unknown actors, and will star Jordan Alexander, Eli Brown, Adam Chanler-Berat, Thomas Doherty, Jonathan Fernandez, Tavi Gevinson, Jason Gotay, Emily Alyn Lind, Zión Moreno, Whitney Peak and Savannah Lee Smith

Source:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/gossip-girl-reboot-production-restart-1234760298/

Some of the new cast:

tavi-gavinson-thomas-doherty-adam-chanle

rsz_gossip-girl.jpg.1ab79f93cf0143d969bd9e464f9d1cb6.jpg

• Love 3
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

Me and a bunch of other college students here in New York think we are Blair :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I met her at New York Fashion Week once she looks so pretty in real life :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

OMG :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can't believe you met Leighton! what is she like in person?

Also I was so sad when I heard Leighton and Blake hated each other towards the end :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

OMG :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can't believe you met Leighton! what is she like in person?

Also I was so sad when I heard Leighton and Blake hated each other towards the end :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I was at the NAERSI fashion show back in september 2017 and she literally looked like an angel in real life :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: i remember telling her i loved her and she turned around and smiled at me :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

leighton-meester-at-naersi-fashion-show-

This was how she looked that night

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block