MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Hey guys, I didn’t forget about this or my new weekly thread (Music Vault Wednesdays) but I won’t be participating :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: my brother passed away this past week :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:which is why Ive been absent. This is my favorite Britney album :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Have fun and hold your loved ones close.

I will be back eventually :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

Omg :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:pm me if you need anything and take some time away ❤️

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Hey guys, I didn’t forget about this or my new weekly thread (Music Vault Wednesdays) but I won’t be participating :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: my brother passed away this past week :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:which is why Ive been absent. This is my favorite Britney album :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Have fun and hold your loved ones close.

I will be back eventually :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

hugs. condolences to you and your family 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Oh dear! im really sorry for your loss :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Losing someone so close to, someone who has been with you your whole life is the most horrible feeling on earth :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I hope things get better for you <3 stay well!

• Love 4

ONTO YOUR TOP 10...

10 - Heaven On Earth

Overall rate: 8.596

tenor.gif?itemid=5219827

Lowest rate: 3/10 @BreeC

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5) @Hooked-On-Knee @bliss @Blackout2006 @CripplerCrossface @SlaymeMore

Comments:

·      Beautiful song

·     Britney's vocal delivery, the production, the lyrics, the melody, just EVERYTHING sounds beautiful. Whenever I listen to this song I feel like I'm going to Heaven because of how majestic the song sounds. No wonder this was Britney's favourite song from the album.

·      my first ringtone for my ****ty phone at like age 10

·     great song. A bit different than the rest. I love her vocals. 

·     This is CLEARLY the best song of the album. Even Britney said this was her fave song of the album. Its so beautiful, gorgeous and haunting euro-disco ballad at the same time and if you look at the lyrics deeper it just nurtures the meaning and artistic-peak of this song. Should i also mention Britneys out of this world vocals here?

·     Its a fun change of pace on the album and a good 80s throwback. 

·      I wish she had put "Love Is A State Of Grace" on the album instead of this half-baked idea.

·     The song is a tad bit boring to me. I feel like it doesn't belong on Blackout.

·     I can see Robyn singing this one.

·     This is how many times I've listened to this song in full

·     It's a real chill track and I love the whispers in the song.

·     This song is breathtakingly gorgeous. The dreamy, 80s influenced production, the ‘your’ intro… but my favourite part of the song is that amazing outro when Britney’s voice starts to break a bit as the instrumental also ‘crashes’ towards the end. Absolutely amazing. 

·     Not many love songs would fit on this album, but this one is perfect. The electro-claps give me life. And her ad libs at the end are underrated.

·     Normally I'm not the biggest fan of the dreamy tracks, but this one is absolute fire!

·     One of my favorite Britney songs. This track brings a brightness to such a dark album. Her voice here is literally heaven on earth. 

·      I wish I could experienced this song when I'm deeply in love with someone

·      Never liked it then. I still don't like it. That this song made an appearance on my show multiple times, I can't.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

So sorry for your loss bb ... Condolences to u and your family 

• Love 2
Just now, Slayer said:

ONTO YOUR TOP 10...

10 - Heaven On Earth

Overall rate: 8.596

tenor.gif?itemid=5219827

Lowest rate: 3/10 @BreeC

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5) @Hooked-On-Knee @bliss @Blackout2006 @CripplerCrossface @SlaymeMore

Comments:

·      Beautiful song

·     Britney's vocal delivery, the production, the lyrics, the melody, just EVERYTHING sounds beautiful. Whenever I listen to this song I feel like I'm going to Heaven because of how majestic the song sounds. No wonder this was Britney's favourite song from the album.

·      my first ringtone for my ****ty phone at like age 10

·     great song. A bit different than the rest. I love her vocals. 

·     This is CLEARLY the best song of the album. Even Britney said this was her fave song of the album. Its so beautiful, gorgeous and haunting euro-disco ballad at the same time and if you look at the lyrics deeper it just nurtures the meaning and artistic-peak of this song. Should i also mention Britneys out of this world vocals here?

·     Its a fun change of pace on the album and a good 80s throwback. 

·      I wish she had put "Love Is A State Of Grace" on the album instead of this half-baked idea.

·     The song is a tad bit boring to me. I feel like it doesn't belong on Blackout.

·     I can see Robyn singing this one.

·     This is how many times I've listened to this song in full

·     It's a real chill track and I love the whispers in the song.

·     This song is breathtakingly gorgeous. The dreamy, 80s influenced production, the ‘your’ intro… but my favourite part of the song is that amazing outro when Britney’s voice starts to break a bit as the instrumental also ‘crashes’ towards the end. Absolutely amazing. 

·     Not many love songs would fit on this album, but this one is perfect. The electro-claps give me life. And her ad libs at the end are underrated.

·     Normally I'm not the biggest fan of the dreamy tracks, but this one is absolute fire!

·     One of my favorite Britney songs. This track brings a brightness to such a dark album. Her voice here is literally heaven on earth. 

·      I wish I could experienced this song when I'm deeply in love with someone

·      Never liked it then. I still don't like it. That this song made an appearance on my show multiple times, I can't.

Toy S Is still on?! 

• Haha 1