What Was Your Favorite Teen TV show from the early 2000s?

TSmidnighTS

15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I need you to do a topic on Come and Get it. The Rachel Stevens Album that has been hailed a masterpiece. You and me both know the fact that the UK media scolded the public for letting her best Album flop. She did get mixed reviews for Funky dory, but recieved universal praise for her final studio album

I've never actually heard Rachel's solo work :gloria: but I'll check out Come and Get It

So I watched a lot of shows that started in the late 90's but ended by 03-05, but the Millennium changed TV and shows so I'm only going to mention shows that came out after 2000. I might do a late 90's thread :demi:

The Osbournes :praisega:

Newlyweds :makeup: NGL I only watched to see Nick walk around without a shirt on and in basketball shorts :jabba:

Laguna Beach and then The Hills :mimiclap: I didn't bother with the try hard reboot. Sorry not sorry.

Queer as Folk :checkit:

Degrassi - why I can't take Drakes rap career serious :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Lizzie McGuire :lizzie: i always wanted her and Gordo to end up together. 

That's so Raven :raven: I used to babysit my brother and sisters and we would watch this. It was pretty funny. 

8 Simple Rules :( The show was SO GOOD and then Jon Ritter passed away :crying1:

The Simple Life :parisok: 

I'm pretty sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind from 2000's onward 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I was just watching this HBO Max series that mentioned some actresses that were on my favorite teen TV show, Smallville. I loved that show so much! 

tom welling smallville GIF

I also LOVED One Tree Hill

one tree hill quote GIF

What are some of yours?

12F61EA5-3457-4607-B33C-8A706036EC5B.jpeg

Omg I have both of those dvd sets :urite: so hard to choose so I’m going to make a list: Smallville, One Tree Hill, The OC, Roswell, Gilmore Girls :urite:

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

So I watched a lot of shows that started in the late 90's but ended by 03-05, but the Millennium changed TV and shows so I'm only going to mention shows that came out after 2000. I might do a late 90's thread :demi:

Newlyweds :makeup: NGL I only watched to see Nick walk around without a shirt on and in basketball shorts :jabba:

Laguna Beach and then The Hills :mimiclap: I didn't bother with the try hard reboot. Sorry not sorry.

Degrassi - why I can't take Drakes rap career serious :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

That's so Raven :raven: I used to babysit my brother and sisters and we would watch this. It was pretty funny. 

8 Simple Rules :( The show was SO GOOD and then Jon Ritter passed away :crying1:

I'm pretty sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind from 2000's onward 

Are Lizzie and Raven teen shows? I would list them under kid shows myself :haha:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

The osbourne's really paved the way for the Kardashians, but because they are goth,unsexy and their biggest Scandal involved Sharon sending her 💩 to a reporter who came for Kelly, and she did state. Send my own business and said. Come for my kid, we'll eat my shhhhh. 

That was their biggest Scandal. She said my husband bit the Head of a dove off. What else would I do being married to ozzy. That was very heavy metal thing to do. Come for my kid, eat my poop. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.