What Was Your Favorite Teen TV show from the early 2000s?

TSmidnighTS

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I am embarrassed to say this but I do love Heidi even tho she was kinda problematic and Whitney too!

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

There were so many icons on that show! I need to go back and watch it! I didn't really watch it back then. lol We didn't have tv and my parents were super strict, so I had to sneak all my TV shows in on DVD from our local library. :haha:

• Love 1

S club 7 the show that helped glee happen. Even BBC said the S Club 7 tv show had over at one point 250 Million viewers, the fact that it was the promotion for the music and Outside the UK, the Music failed, Without the S Club 7 tv show proving a teen market wanted a musical tv show, there wouldn't be Glee with The adventures of Jo, Rachel, Hannah, Tina, Paul, Bradley and Jon. 

No offense to Glee but there's still no party like an S Club Party. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

S club 7 the show that helped glee happen. Even BBC said the S Club 7 tv show had over at one point 250 Million viewers, the fact that it was the promotion for the music and Outside the UK, the Music failed, Without the S Club 7 tv show proving a teen market wanted a musical tv show, there wouldn't be Glee with The adventures of Jo, Rachel, Hannah, Tina, Paul, Bradley and Jon. 

No offense to Glee but there's still no party like an S Club Party. 

OMG! YASSSSS I LOVED S CLUB'S SHOWS!!!!! @Iconic 4 U is their numba 1 stan! :kylie:

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Sabrina even made a cameo in one episode lol

I love the intro too

I didn't know Stacey Dash was in both the movie AND the show! :clown:

Also, I feel like the old Sabrina is why I can't watch the new one on Netflix. It was too dark. People liked fun Sabrina. She was relatable as a teenager trying to find herself, but just happened to be a witch! Melissa Joan Hart will ALWAYS be Sabrina! :kylie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I was just watching this HBO Max series that mentioned some actresses that were on my favorite teen TV show, Smallville. I loved that show so much! 

tom welling smallville GIF

I also LOVED One Tree Hill

one tree hill quote GIF

What are some of yours?

I can't watch smallville, as a survivor of ****** trauma. Alison Mack playing a huge important character overshadowed the flawless show for me. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block