Jump to content

What are your favourite songs that Pharrell has produced?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Tears Left To Cry really is great I think it was produced by Max Martin not Pharrell though

Madonna's She's not me and The Japanese bonus track Ring my bell

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Any of his disco/euro-dance songs. However i loved No tears left to cry (which too is a dance-disco song :raven:) , his production was *chefs kiss* in that song :melt:

No Tears Left To Cry really is great :tiffanynod:

I think it was produced by Max Martin not Pharrell though :blol:

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna's She's not me and The Japanese bonus track Ring my bell

I haven't heard many Madonna songs, I liked these :)

9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

 

'WTF' is that bop :lizzie:

I had never heard Rooting For My Baby I really like it!

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

No Tears Left To Cry really is great :tiffanynod:

I think it was produced by Max Martin not Pharrell though :blol:

Its honestly my most favourite songs of hers, tying it with raindrops (even tho sweetener is my 3rd fave album of hers) :tiffanynod:

I think u might be right :calculating:

  • Love 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its honestly my most favourite songs of hers, tying it with raindrops (even tho sweetener is my 3rd fave album of hers) :tiffanynod:

I think u might be right :calculating:

Ooh nice, I know this is a random choice but I think my favourite song from her is Focus lol

  • Love 2
Link to post

Britney Spears - I'm a Slave 4 U :badgirl::werk:

Kelis - Milkshake 

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

Mariah Carey featuring Snoop Dogg - Say Somethin' :mcry::tifftear: (she should work with him some more as he totally bridges pop and R&B perfectly and can cook up some real bops for Mimi)

Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up :bparty:

Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad :crying1: (she needs to do like one or two songs with Pharrell on her next album!)

Madonna - pretty much all the songs he produced on Hard Candy but particularly Give It 2 Me, She's Not Me, Incredible, Beat Goes On and Spanish Lesson.... BOP CENTRAL!! :rihclap::reductive::madance: 

Miley Cyrus ~ #GETITRIGHT :miley:

Beyoncé ~ Blow :bareclap:

Missy Elliott ~ WTF (Where They From) (OMG SUCH A BANGER) :yesplease:

  • Love 3
Link to post
14 minutes ago, ShatteredGlass98 said:

Britney Spears - I'm a Slave 4 U :badgirl::werk:

Kelis - Milkshake 

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

Mariah Carey featuring Snoop Dogg - Say Somethin' :mcry::tifftear: (she should work with him some more as he totally bridges pop and R&B perfectly and can cook up some real bops for Mimi)

Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up :bparty:

Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad :crying1: (she needs to do like one or two songs with Pharrell on her next album!)

Madonna - pretty much all the songs he produced on Hard Candy but particularly Give It 2 Me, She's Not Me, Incredible, Beat Goes On and Spanish Lesson.... BOP CENTRAL!! :rihclap::reductive::madance: 

Miley Cyrus ~ #GETITRIGHT :miley:

Beyoncé ~ Blow :bareclap:

Missy Elliott ~ WTF (Where They From) (OMG SUCH A BANGER) :yesplease:

This is such a great list! Pharrell really has made a lot of good songs hasn't he :kylie:

I'm glad you like Why Should I Be Sad too it's so underrated :sobbing:

I really liked the Madonna songs and #GETITRIGHT is really good too :)

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block