Are there any Jonas Brothers fans on here?

• Super Mods

Have you ever been or were a jonas brothers fan?

To me they were my first major boyband obsession

Joe was my 1# crush for most of my teen years. I even had their **** 2008 rolling stone cover as a purse and a poster.

I remember watching camp rock and even their cheesy disney show.

I also have seen them twice within a decade: literally 2009 and 2019.

I saw them last year for my 26th bday with floor seats and we were SO CLOSE to them.

I'll never forget it! One of the best concerts Ive been to.

My fave song from them is either Burning Up or their cover of "I'm Gonna Getcha Good"

Now what about you guys?

Were u a fan or still are?

Do you have any memories of them?

683B231F-64F6-4CB9-A37D-4D67ACA9CE36.thumb.jpeg.cdd9beef85a122d88eb6df63c32183a2.jpeg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Me! I met them earlier this year, and they're really polite and nice, especially Kevin!

But I was really paranoid about COVID so I left early because the person kept coughing non-stop.

Oh wow you met them? Thats so cool!

So was before COVID or did it happen when it started?

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, princessmimi said:

Oh wow you met them? Thats so cool!

So was before COVID or did it happen when it started?

It was in February when COVID just started in Europe. Being the only Asian in that room, I felt uncomfortable when that girl kept coughing because I don't want people to blame me instead if Jonas Brothers ever got it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Invitation said:

It was in February when COVID just started in Europe. Being the only Asian in that room, I felt uncomfortable when that girl kept coughing because I don't want people to blame me instead if Jonas Brothers ever got it.

Oh wow so the virus started in February and not in March?

I thought it was in March cause thats when everything started shutting down where I live.

Do u live in Europe? If so, what part?

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow so the virus started in February and not in March?

I thought it was in March cause thats when everything started shutting down where I live.

Do u live in Europe? If so, what part?

UK. and with superstars like Jonas Brothers, a lot of people would come from different parts of Europe. I didn't even wanna go but it's like once in a life time opportunity to meet them. March was when the lockdown finally happened, but people have been sick before that. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

UK. and with superstars like Jonas Brothers, a lot of people would come from different parts of Europe. I didn't even wanna go but it's like once in a life time opportunity to meet them. March was when the lockdown finally happened, but people have been sick before that. 

Oh wow thats cool.

I wish I could've met them.

How much did u pay to get a meet and greet?

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Yeah, totally. They're sweet and nice and HOT! Over the years, Joe Jonas has been my favorite. It used to be Nick.

Lol yeah they definitely have aged well in my opinion.

They are all still SO hot especially Joe and Nick!

I watched their 2009 concert movie a few days ago and they look almost the same except with different hairstyles!

Also I noticed that Nick is more buff while Joe has managed to keep his fit body.

Outside of the concert I went to last year, I took a pic with the pictures of them behind me 

since that will probably the closest I will ever get to meeting them (at least for now)

It was cool!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block