Britney: The Compilation Albums

Britney have more than a few compilation albums in her discography. I mean, her first greatest hits album was released 6 years after her debut album. This list of LP includes, two remixes albums and three best hits compilations (plus other 2 released by Sony/Legacy not listed here). Because of this, I would like to know which one is your favorite and if some of them where really necessary in her recording career.

The list of compilations:

1) 'Greatest Hits: My Prerogative' (2004) - #4 in the Billboard 200 album chart.

2) 'B in the Mix: The Remixes' (2005) - #134 in the Billboard 200 album chart.

3) 'The Singles Collection' (2009) - #22 in the Billboard 200 album chart.

4) 'B in the Mix: The Remixes Vol. 2' (2011) - #47 in the Billboard 200 album chart.

5) 'The Essential Britney Spears' (2013) - #185 in the Billboard 200 album chart.

• Love 3

I think MP:GH and Singles Collection were good releases after valid points in her career. Especially with both including some new material.

The Remixes ones are hit and miss for me. I liked the Then We Kiss remix in the first vol but other than that i couldn't careless for them

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

The singles collection has 3 released versions: cd, cd+dvd and box set including 29 cds + 1 dvd

59 minutes ago, Joman82 said:

There is an album version (LP) with 17 tracks, and a Box set with 58 tracks.

:makeitrain:

Thanks guys! I just searched it on ebay and wow... a new one is super expensive but I guess it’s really rare as there aren’t even many available!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think the Singles Collection one was the best one cause it included every single including rare ones like

Walk On By and I'm So Curious.

Plus the packaging is so cute and I love how it has almost every art cover single in her career.

I want the box set so much :wontcry: I am just not letting myself buy it because it is so expensive 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I want the box set so much :wontcry: I am just not letting myself buy it because it is so expensive 

Yeah it is. Ive heard its like over a $100-200 to buy it.

For me right now, it would be overboard but if I was rich, I would buy it instantly! 

I feel like its something every fan should buy

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah it is. Ive heard its like over a $100-200 to buy it.

For me right now, it would be overboard but if I was rich, I would buy it instantly! 

I feel like its something every fan should buy

I have dreamed about it since 2010 lol i used to go on Britney's website and played that guess what music video this is game when they released the singles collection :fakecry: i was only 11then so definitely couldn't afford it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I have dreamed about it since 2010 lol i used to go on Britney's website and played that guess what music video this is game when they released the singles collection :fakecry: i was only 11then so definitely couldn't afford it. 

Well I think ebay would a good place to maybe get it.

I get alot of my britney collectibles there and they are usually cheaper than going on official websites.

The closest thing to having the collection is by digital download or streaming it.

However I hope to get it one day

• Love 3

'B in the Mix: The Remixes Vol 2' (2011)... I don't know why they didn't include the "S&M Remix" by Rihanna feat. Britney Spears, and, the "Till the World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix)" by Britney Spears feat. Nicki Minaj & Kesha, both from 2011.

• Love 3
On 8/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, princessmimi said:

I think the Singles Collection one was the best one cause it included every single including rare ones like

Walk On By and I'm So Curious.

Plus the packaging is so cute and I love how it has almost every art cover single in her career.

'The Singles Collection'...

• Love 1