Stefanie Jones appreciation thread ( The real FreeBritney hero)

summer2summer

This woman is a real hero . I don't know anyone who has straight up spoke truth and highlighted facts about Britney's situation. Every video of her reporting on major tv programs she's discussing major details about Britney's conservatorship. :fakecry:

Please follow her on social media if you can or simply pay respect and thank her appreciating her stance. She's defending Britney like she's her loved one :fakewow:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Holy ****. What a ******* queen.

How do I become friends with this ******* legend.

This is how u fight 4 Britney if you have a platform. Not like certain ppl who are more concerned in playing this perfect fake SJW.

Bravo queen.

Bravooooooo

RIGHT?? she's not scared or hesitant to spit out straight up facts and obvious manipulation. I say she's the real one i was actually amazed i didn't know of her before i mean some of these videos are early in the month. :hillary:

Imagine if we had 4 more of her defending Britney like that? The GP would be alerted and Britney's team would be literally cornered. :gagacrash:

This woman is incredible and we should ALL seriously let her know that we're thankful.:meryl:

Archived