Do you think it's the end of Kimye?

Is KIMYE getting divorced?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like everyone said, I doubt they're divorcing. They're both evil snakes with a loud mouth dissing and makes fun of other people for no reason. :fakecry: dissing Taylor, Britney, Kim defended Kanye when Kanye attacked Taylor, these kind of toxic snake couple that defend each other even thought they knew what they were a ********* usually last longer. :zoomzoom:

I don't support Kanye but I believe it's all just a publicity stunt. I mean, it captured people's attention and got all of us talking about it. That's kinda what he wanted. And it will probably impact his upcoming album since people will be curious to see if he's adressing all these issues in the songs. But anyway, it's getting boring... :juggingu:

18 minutes ago, Mmmm Papi said:

Like everyone said, I doubt they're divorcing. They're both evil snakes with a loud mouth dissing and makes fun of other people for no reason. :fakecry: dissing Taylor, Britney, Kim defended Kanye when Kanye attacked Taylor, these kind of toxic snake couple that defend each other even thought they knew what they were a ********* usually last longer. :zoomzoom:

Wait what?? Britney? I thought Kim loved Britney! 

Honestly I hope for Kim they divorce, and hope for Kanye they don’t.

Kim is probably pretty miserable with everything that was, is, and will be going on. And since Kanye is running for president and still active... he’s probably not gonna stop saying all these things in public.

For Kanye on the other hand - I’m honestly not sure what he’s gonna do if they divorce. He may now think he wants to get a divorce but I think it’s gonna be tough for him to deal with everything he has to deal with without Kim.

Plus we all learned this the hard way from Britney’s terrible story - if one of the sides has any sort of mental health issue (whether it’s true or false, hard or slight, balanced or imbalanced), the court immediately inclines towards not giving that person custody over the children. It would be very easy for Kim to convince the court that Kanye is an unfit parent, if she even has to do any convincing.

• Like 2

That family was tacky with an awful reputation. Kanye elevated the brand and turned them into billionaires. Now that he is not needed anymore, they can dump his arssius at the moment he needs the most. :haha: 

I can only imagine how awful he will feel after the mania, just to realize he doesn't have anybody anymore... :yasqueen:

Edit: She will allow sometime for things to settle down and make it official, but she will dump him.

The Kardashians household is a hot bed of mental health issues. They are literally all mentally ill. And Kanye going in there didn’t help him or anyone else. 
They all have massive issues with their appearance (body dysmorphia) and issues with celebrity. They are all extremely unhealthy and Kanye is either going to hurt himself or someone else. 

It’s hilarious everyone thinks this is a real marriage. It’s all for fame, nothing about this is natural or normal. They quite literally turned Bruce Jenner into a woman (whether you believe or not that it is a form of dysmorphia). Khloe has literally changed every part of her body to look a different way (dysmorphia) and the younger ones look different every month. This is a mentally ill family and Kanye is not better being apart of them. When they get a divorce it will be for more clout and fame, there is no “love” here. 
they are using a mentally ill individual to boost their own brand and now it’s backfiring. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

The Kardashians household is a hot bed of mental health issues. They are literally all mentally ill. And Kanye going in there didn’t help him or anyone else. 
They all have massive issues with their appearance (body dysmorphia) and issues with celebrity. They are all extremely unhealthy and Kanye is either going to hurt himself or someone else. 

It’s hilarious everyone thinks this is a real marriage. It’s all for fame, nothing about this is natural or normal. They quite literally turned Bruce Jenner into a woman (whether you believe or not that it is a form of dysmorphia). Khloe has literally changed every part of her body to look a different way (dysmorphia) and the younger ones look different every month. This is a mentally ill family and Kanye is not better being apart of them. When they get a divorce it will be for more clout and fame, there is no “love” here. 
they are using a mentally ill individual to boost their own brand and now it’s backfiring. 

Poor kids ... Living on their diets and for what?! 😆

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.