I CAN BE SNARKY, BISHY AND MY SHIRTS GIVE AWAY THE MOOD OF THE DAY.

Spicechinodiva

I'm not one to be polite and quiet, If I have something to say. I'll make sure it's said even with a T shirt. 

Everytime I go to wal mart to go grocery shopping that T shirt mood Is I see Dumb people, It's wal Mart the statement is valid and True. 

Target, Always. Retail therapy 

My man Works and I shop. 

That's the definition of workshop in a relationship.

But My friend reminded me How her ex Came at me in a very awkward way. 

The comeback is epic. He definitely shut up. 

I grew up in a small hick town, Chino valley Arizona where The famous Local celebrity is The X Factor's Drew. 

The school is a baby mama curse. 

I swear every girl by graduation is about to pop or word got out she's pregnant,  It's that kind of town where everybody knows your business and reputation. 

The minors have it harder than most especially teens, It's **** addicts,  Or promiscuous teens cos there is literally nothing to do with the town's total population is basically 13,000 and they only promote stuff for kids and not teens.

So a forgotten generation always happens when you become teenagers in this town. Most fly to the big city because there is more people like them after high school. 

And the drop out rate is hilarious. 

My class had a 150 freshman year well the graduating class of 2004 was basically 75, some were banned due to legal convictions as they can't associate with minors. It's also known that many girls who are 16 get into relationships with men in their early 20s, cos that's chino for u. 

We mockingly said if MTV was gonna do a reality show it's going to be called 

Chino valley, 86323 since literally it's a farm town soap opera for teens. 

One day my friends ex told me to stop listening to The angry chick music (Jagged little pill was my soundtrack to high school) told me to listen to 2pac instead. 

Okay so a cowboy wearing overalls and a weed (not the **** but typical farner look) in his mouth telling me to listen to 2pac. 

That must have set off what was already storm brewing

I replied

"Why would you listen to 2pac, u don't know anything about that lifestyle or what he represents. 

Stick to your George strait, cos thats the actual life you live.

He asked me But why do you listen to angry chick music, that slams men like me?

Well For real I relate to her, The fact that I have to answer stupid questions and share oxygen with an idiot like you in this town, Is plenty of actually validated reasons, if you ask me. 

He was quiet and shocked. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived