Hi y'all. I'm bored.

Hi y'all. I am bored at home during this pandemic. Why don't we comment like a little fun fact about ourselves or anything you'd like to get off your chest and make a fun thread :queenflopga:

Here is my fact: back in 2011, I bought Femme Fatale fan edition with my own money:queenflopga: but got scared when my mom asked for the price :umomg:so i said $20:sendinglove:

One time on vacation I thought someone was drowning so I ran to get help :gloriascary: but it turned out he was a fisherman and he was just really far from shore in the water :orangu:bored.jpg.38d8d9463e49db2a29a4480449d0faa7.jpg

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

where did you find that gem? :umomg:

At a local store here called Music Central. I almost lost my mind when I found it. I was like well maybe somethings wrong with it so I gave it a good look but it was fine. The only thing was the wrapping was slightly torn but that was it. I was too excited but I worried that at the register they would say something like ohh were sorry this item was priced wrong or whatever but no I paid and ran out of there so fast :haha: just incase they wanted to change their mind. I was like it's mine, it's mine I finally have it :yesplease:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

24 minutes ago, Midnight said:

At a local store here called Music Central. I almost lost my mind when I found it. I was like well maybe somethings wrong with it so I gave it a good look but it was fine. The only thing was the wrapping was slightly torn but that was it. I was too excited but I worried that at the register they would say something like ohh were sorry this item was priced wrong or whatever but no I paid and ran out of there so fast :haha: just incase they wanted to change their mind. I was like it's mine, it's mine I finally have it :yesplease:

you are so lucky wow that is like winning the britney lottery :fakecry: meanwhile i can't find one less than $200 on ebay 

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
59 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

you are so lucky wow that is like winning the britney lottery :fakecry: meanwhile i can't find one less than $200 on ebay 

Yes, the same for me and the femme fatale fan edition their like super expensive but I'm keeping my eyes open I still want it.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:01 AM, Midnight said:

Gurl, that’s like saying seeing tons of gold in front of you but worrying if you see a small defect on it and then drive past it :fakecry:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl, that’s like saying seeing tons of gold in front of you but worrying if you see a small defect on it and then drive past it :fakecry:

True :makeitrain: but I'm very picky since it's something I'm going to keep forever I want them to look nice. I'm the type that if it's even slightly dented it bothers me haha. 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think we should cancel you for ignoring what is now a fan rare edition :fakecry:

No I did buy it there was nothing wrong with it except for the wrapping which was slightly torn haha and yes I am glad I did because it is rare and very expensive now.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block