Petition to keep Beyonce off Black Panther?!

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Want to get rowdy Gonna get a little unruly Get it fired up in a hurry Want to get dirty, it's about time that I came to start the party Sweat dripping over my body Dancing gettin just a little naughty Want to get dirty, it's about time for my arrival 

Well by now i'm getting all bothered and hot. When you kiss my mouth you really hit the spot. You have lips like sugar cane. Good things come to boys who wait~ :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well by now i'm getting all bothered and hot. When you kiss my mouth you really hit the spot. You have lips like sugar cane. Good things come to boys who wait~ :barbie:

All I wanna do is love your body 

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Tonight's your lucky night 

I know you want it

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh :werk:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hormones racing at the speed of light, but that don't mean it's gotta be tonight. Baby, baby, baby~ :barbie:

:jeanluc: Genie in a bottle ? really Roxxy  :nyschool:  you really testing me huh ?

What am I not supposed to have opinion 

should I be quiet just because I am a man

call me a B cause I speak what's on my mind

guess  it's easier for you to swallow

if I sat smiled :tiffeyeroll: 

• Love 1

I mean they're not wrong though.

Beyonce can't act and I don't want her anywhere near Storm, so I'm not against the petition (all petitions are stupid though cuz they never work).

I have faith that she won't be Storm though, they only cast people who can act. Plus on top of that they're gonna set up a 7 movie deal for a character like Storm, something BeYAWNce wouldn't sign.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

If you wanna be with me, Carli, there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle. You gotta rub me the right way. :makeitrain:

:tiffeyeroll: in the words of Charlie Puth, now if you wanna be with me your gonna have to come on over to the other side :clicktina:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Ok hear me out...I don’t want Beyoncé a part of the movie (aside from maybe having a song on the soundtrack) but let’s be real...she ain’t a gifted actress but great performer and vocalist. Not to mention she’s grossly over paid? Come on, let’s not keep the rich richer because it’s not like Blue Ivy needs another island for her dollhouse. 

Why can’t lesser known talent have a chance to shine? Why can’t they put that amount of money into paying their workers fairly (meaning the crew and screenwriters that usually get the **** end of the deal) or putting it towards actually making quality films rather than spending millions to have Beyoncé onscreen...because honestly there’s always a guarantee that Beyoncé will be in the spotlight somehow let’s be real. If they really want to take this movement seriously, it’s about helping the underdogs hence shopping at black owned brands than a brand endorsed by Beyoncé but run by a white man...just saying guys. I know she’s not racist and is a proud black woman and all that but you know for SURE she doesn’t need that job or the money yet she’s taking away an opportunity of someone else’s chance to shine. 

This!:meryl:

Spoiler

20 points:tired:

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This!:meryl:

Hide contents

20 points:tired:

I honestly feel she needs to take a long *** break and humble herself a bit. Just like Jlo, like I respect you girl and how you played the game but like... it ain’t all about you....:quirkney:

Aw thanks boo :)  totally unnecessary, like I need the points but still appreciated much. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I honestly feel she needs to take a long *** break and humble herself a bit. Just like Jlo, like I respect you girl and how you played the game but like... it ain’t all about you....:quirkney:

Aw thanks boo :)  totally unnecessary, like I need the points but still appreciated much. 

Exactly! I don't know why Beyoncé is so full of herself, it irritates me so much. Like, nobodys perfect stop trying acting like one. I once so a Beyoncé fan channel making a series on the amount of samples beyonce used and it was legit a 6-episode series :umomg:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.