Removed

AmorProhibido

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

hey!! if you ever wanna talk about this in DMs later, we totally can. just know that whille it mght not seem like it now, there is so much hope that you have to have for this world and the situations you are faced with. you have been through some very horrible and challenging stuff that would test a lot of people and yet you're one of the few with a positive attitude around here amidst all of that.

you are here for a reason, you are important, and  you are a survivor in every sense of the word. 

Thank you!! ❤❤ I appreciate that so much. 

1 minute ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

lol ys, that buffy episode. i have felt that way too

back in 2011/2012, when i was in ninth grade i used to watch buffy a lot on netflix. if i'm not mistaken, i think tara  (willow's gf?) has a whole episode dedicated to her in season five. This was one of the songs. it's super fun and it makes me happy 

And I'm glad to see someone else has felt that way lol. I think a lot of us have without even realizing it. Also, that song is a bop. So many songs from Buffy are, like Pain by Four Star Mary aka Dingoes Ate My Baby. 

11 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

wanna hear something kinda insane, i have weird attachment issues (sorry so off topic, and i know how serious this thread is and i want you to know that i'm here for you if you feel comfortable) that i never watched the final 2 episodes of buffy. it's been 8 years, i didn't want it to end. i kinda assumed i'd let the show find me later in life when i needed to revisit the 14 year old me again. also i'm listening to this 

'there's another war inside of me, i guess i've gone insane'... that lyric snapped. this is so fun! let's talk buffy songs too

Just an fyi, I literally go off topic on lots of threads so I'm totally okay with that. And that's not insane at all, my mom was the same way. :haha: I eventually made her watch the end with me but for like 10 years, she never saw it, no matter how much my sister insisted she watch it. And yeah, I watch Buffy at least once a year lol. It's something my mom and I do, along with my sister if she's there. It definitely has a way of finding you again. 

I know, I love so much of the music featured in this show. This is another good one:

Archived