#Jordanmilleriscancelledparty

Blackout2006

While i was digging through Jordans twitter account (because i dont have a life:jj:), i decided to dig deeper because qurantine is making me NUTSY NUTSY NUTS! and while i was looking through his post i noticed something weird. The thing is that, if he finds our post "engaging", he main-pages it, right? He even proceeds to promote it in twitter. He sweetly tells you that he is going to promote your thread in twitter. However, if you look into his post, he never credits anyone. He just says "In exhale, blablabalablaalabab........." and links our thread to his post. However, he doesnt credit the user who made the thread. Like a snake, Jordan takes away somebodys hard work and pain and acts like as if its his work. Plagiarism is a crime, and jordan has been exposed for his dirty tricks. He has even tricked me! he has even tricked YOU!

How beautifully disGUSTING!:didilie: WHEREEEEEE!!!!.....in ANY of these post has he even EVEN given...a shoutout! he acts like as if he made these thread and "Exhale" is disscussing with you. Jordans true colours exposed!

Also, not only that...he is a greedy person trying to extend his company known as breatheheavy! mostly britney fans have a an account over here, right? However, when he recognized how much of brits fanbase has a account in his website he was like "If i could attract this much of 20k-40k people to my website...why not increase it by bringing clubs of one celebrity like xtina and gaga?"

Wonderful, aint it?:chrissy: 

The thing is that he really isnt a fan of britney, back when britney was SOOOOOOO HUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HE thought that he could captilize it and make a forum centered towards the britney army! When you see his instagram post...how many times do u hear if even play a SECOND of Britneys music. The truth is that, he really doesnt care about britney. Thats way he always defends lou!

So we should protest against his blasphemy and cancel him:lessons:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived