A "Stupid Love" lip sync with Lady Gaga and the Haus Laboratories

Gaga just recently released a video where she is lip syncing with her members of the haus of laboratories (her makeup line) and its fire!:lizzie: it seemed very genuine and like they were really enjoying it and also felt like getting up and dancing:) She was also promoting the song to stay furthermore in the charts and her new makeup pallettes :madance:  So what do you guys think?:katyfrog:

gaga.jpg.6a037f246a71d037425fb454e4b1909f.jpg

Related: 

Okay pink is for sure her color. Like, without a doubt. She looks stunning with pink hair. :ari: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon could never. :gagasmile: I think the video is cute but something about it is a little off. She does come off as slightly desperate, though maybe she's just very excited about returning to pop. :yaknow:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The casual-local-wearing-a-hoodie-at-home does not suit her. It kinda feels like she wants to look relatable. Like, she wants us to believe she's just like us... but we all know that ain't it.  :imacat:

I just think she was too lazy to wear anything and to promote the merch she was selling in her website store:zoomzoom:

Having Stupid in front of her titles makes every piece of news about the song seem like it’s Stupid... stupid love, stupid remix not stupid lol sync. MORE MUSIC GAGA ... more. As in more than what you have given, lol. I have Apple Music and Spotify and I will rip this off the internet if you don’t behave GAGA, you’ve been a very very bad girl GAGA! 

Honeslty stupid love is not a good enough song stand alone... needs promo buddies sans Grande

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't like her :ugh: that character was so annoying 

Black Lady >>>>>>>>

latest?cb=20180221231340&path-prefix=es

I used to DESPISE Chibiusa, :beat: especially since Stars is my favorite season and Chibi Chibi is so sweet. But after rewatching Super S a million times, I actually started liking her. It's weird, but the whole being in love with someone aside from her dad actually made her very likeable. :mhm: Also, never thought I'd be discussing Sailor Moon with anyone on here. :gloria: It's so strange. Everyone back home knows me as the obsessed Sailor Moon/Britney fan but I don't know anyone in person who loves either as much as I do, so talking to someone about both is oddly satisfying. :pumped:

And yes, Black Lady is amazing. :barbie: Though her kissing Mamoru was a big no no. :bang: :mcorangu:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I used to DESPISE Chibiusa, :beat: especially since Stars is my favorite season and Chibi Chibi is so sweet. But after rewatching Super S a million times, I actually started liking her. It's weird, but the whole being in love with someone aside from her dad actually made her very likeable. :mhm: Also, never thought I'd be discussing Sailor Moon with anyone on here. :gloria: It's so strange. Everyone back home knows me as the obsessed Sailor Moon/Britney fan but I don't know anyone in person who loves either as much as I do, so talking to someone about both is oddly satisfying. :pumped:

And yes, Black Lady is amazing. :barbie: Though her kissing Mamoru was a big no no. :bang: :mcorangu:

I haven't watched the new season(s) they released relatively recently, but I'm glad they finally gave Sailor Saturn a transformation sequence, sort of

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I haven't watched the new season(s) they released relatively recently, but I'm glad they finally gave Sailor Saturn a transformation sequence, sort of

Yeah I haven't watched any of Crystal aside from the first season because I'm a flop fan like that :bieber: but yeah it's about time Saturn had some kind of transformation sequence. Poor girl couldn't catch a break in the original. :crying1:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, BlurredLover said:

Having Stupid in front of her titles makes every piece of news about the song seem like it’s Stupid... stupid love, stupid remix not stupid lol sync. MORE MUSIC GAGA ... more. As in more than what you have given, lol. I have Apple Music and Spotify and I will rip this off the internet if you don’t behave GAGA, you’ve been a very very bad girl GAGA! 

Honeslty stupid love is not a good enough song stand alone... needs promo buddies sans Grande

I literally have been thinking the same thing... Like every time I see the word Stupid with GaGa, I automatically feel like it's stupid lol. I wanna support, but I'm struggling. :katyfrog: But when Nicki released Stupid ***, I was all for it... even though the GP wasn't at the time. Not sure what the difference is. :waitwhat: Hopefully GaGa can redeem herself with the next song/the album... Also the music video was a big letdown for me, so maybe that has an influence, because I originally loved the song. Combined with the fact that she released the song way after the leak. I had already listened to it so much by then that I was over it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.