Katy Perry to perform "Daisies" on Idol this sunday with Taylor Swift (Rumor)

LeglessJamie

Katy Perry just released her leadsingle of her upcoming 5th studio album.

American Idol, where Katy is a guest judge, posted several tweets about Katy Perry's new song WITH Taylor references.

First they said they will play the song 1.989 times which is a reference to Taylor's acclaimed album "1989". This led some fans to believe that Katy's song would feature Taylor but it didn't.

Now American Idol posted some emoji's about the finals this sunday where Katy is supposed to perform "Daisies". 

The emoji's included the daisy along with 2 blonde girls and a heart emoji. Katy is now blonde and so is Taylor.

This immediately led people to believe Taylor might join Katy during her performance.

Thoughts?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why Katy and Taylor r always together then one of them does music. they called each other bishes then they made up. what is all about. is it a way of promoting each other. cause i don't see like any of them really need it. At least Taylor def not. or is it just a buzz to stay relevant. cause i don't think they should ever perform together. They r totally different singers to me

Archived