Lady gaga drops "Stupid Love" remix: listen

The "Stupid Love" Remix, a Target exclusive bonus track, was just issued.

I honestly think she's not giving any promo singles or anything in that matter. I feel the album is just coming out cause it was all about to leak.

I still feel she's a visual artist and to her... performance in videos and live make it hard for her to promote, but I also feel the music leaking and people being impatient got into the way.  So I think she is just issuing Chromatica without a concrete plan.

I already know the tour will likely be canceled. No way city government or state governments will allow massive crowds until a vaccine is created. 

Update: she's releasing "Rain On Me" with Ariana Grande on Friday. 

Thoughts on the remix?

reimx.jpg.463976760ad39e6f3b2dee1b1d704266.jpgRelated: 

11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Stop. Trying. To. Make. This. Song. Happen. Gaga is doneeeestop trying to make fetch happen mean girls GIF

We can say the same thing about Britney. 

After all LA Times basically called a 2000s artist who hasn't survived post that decade. 

I still remember when Glory came out. Billboard said. Last decade. It was beyonce living in Britney's world. But the tables have turned in 2016. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

We can say the same thing about Britney. 

After all LA Times basically called a 2000s artist who hasn't survived post that decade. 

I still remember when Glory came out. Billboard said. Last decade. It was beyonce living in Britney's world. But the tables have turned in 2016. 

Honey, BRITNEY SPEARS has 9 albums! Britney was on top of the charts for 7 of them! Femme Fatale was released during the second decade of her career and was a HIT MACHINE! IWG was the biggest radio hit of Britney’s career. Gaga started struggling with her THIRD album artpop! So, stop. Gaga wishes she had Britney’s career :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I hope she's doing ok emotionally. Why are my spidey senses ringing :katycry:

Of course, she's been in a fragile mental state for years if you ask me. When she speaks, she makes it seem like everything she experiences is of the utmost importance or means the world to her or whatever intense emotion that you can imagine. She just takes life too seriously, there's never a light, relaxed moment with her.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course, she's been in a fragile mental state for years if you ask me. When she speaks, she makes it seem like everything she experiences is of the utmost importance or means the world to her or whatever intense emotion that you can imagine. She just takes life too seriously, there's never a light, relaxed moment with her.

I hate to break it to you, but she’s a textbook narcissist. And if you don’t believe it, just think about the benefit concert she did for the coronavirus. She made sure everyone knew that SHE spearheaded the movement, and revealed the track list the day before (or day of) the event. A narcissist makes you believe they’re  helping others, but really, they’re just helping themselves. She used that as a promo tool for the impending flop she’s about to release. And don’t get me started on how she used the LGBT community...

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I hate to break it to you, but she’s a textbook narcissist. And if you don’t believe it, just think about the benefit concert she did for the coronavirus. She made sure everyone knew that SHE spearheaded the movement, and revealed the track list the day before (or day of) the event. A narcissist makes you believe they’re  helping others, but really, they’re just helping themselves. She used that as a promo tool for the impending flop she’s about to release. And don’t get me started on how she used the LGBT community...

Gaga is definitely NOT a narcissist. That's Beyoncé.
Gaga is depressed. And I don't mean "sad", I mean depressed DEPRESSED.

Just now, bitbitboi said:

Gaga is definitely NOT a narcissist. That's Beyoncé.
Gaga is depressed. And I don't mean "sad", I mean depressed DEPRESSED.

Gaga is a narcissist and so is Beyonce. Only difference is Beyonce embraces is and Gaga tries to act like a victim or act like she’s helping others when it’s all an act. She’ll be exposed one day...

• Like 1
19 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I hope she's doing ok emotionally. Why are my spidey senses ringing :katycry:

Hmm well mental health conditions are rising because of isolation. 

I think Chromatica just bacame second priority for her after organizing that huge concert :yaknow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.