#JusticeForBionic: Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" music video hits #1 on iTunes

I love Not Myself Tonight! I love video but I think that if it was less controversial it could be bigger hit. Especially as with B2B she got very nice image of a wife and then with a baby come back to Dirty image was not the best idea. Song is amazing, video looks good but too **** a bit. 

But Bionic! It should visual album! I remember back in 2010 I had idea for a music video for every each song! 

I even think Bionic should be a lead single with a very futuristic video and then NMT, You lost me and Desnudate as a summer hit! Come on this Spanish in this song is so great! 

Birds Of Prey! This should be last single for autumn time with a very interesting video, I see something like Back to Black of Amy Winehouse❤️

Bionic should be same success as B2B or Stripped. I became fan of Xtina with this album and till today I keep listening to it!

Nicki Minaj, Sia Xtina made songs with them before it was popular! 

I loved "Elastic Love" and "You Lost Me" and all the bonus/unreleased tracks for that era. Otherwise it sounded like it was trying to do everything "Blackout" and "The Fame" did better.

:tired:

But I really loved: "Bobblehead", "Birds of Prey", "Monday Morning" and "Little Dreamer" that sounded like the album that could've been.

:lemmetellu:

6 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

I loved "Elastic Love" and "You Lost Me" and all the bonus/unreleased tracks for that era. Otherwise it sounded like it was trying to do everything "Blackout" and "The Fame" did better.

:tired:

But I really loved: "Bobblehead", "Birds of Prey", "Monday Morning" and "Little Dreamer" that sounded like the album that could've been.

:lemmetellu:

Rumours say this songs represent original idea of album that Christina wanted and there are rumors of unreleased songs like Kimono girl. And Bionic was supposed to be come out on 2009 not in 2010. Then something changed and I think record comapny wanted something more commercial. Let's don't forget that even divorce of Xtina played while role in flop of Bionic. 

6 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Rumours say this songs represent original idea of album that Christina wanted and there are rumors of unreleased songs like Kimono girl. And Bionic was supposed to be come out on 2009 not in 2010. Then something changed and I think record comapny wanted something more commercial. Let's don't forget that even divorce of Xtina played while role in flop of Bionic. 

I think that would have been an amazing album. She was like 3/4 of the way there with the demos and some of the album cuts.

I still think "Stripped" is her best record and "Back to Basics" follows close behind.

:lizzie:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

I think that would have been an amazing album. She was like 3/4 of the way there with the demos and some of the album cuts.

I still think "Stripped" is her best record and "Back to Basics" follows close behind.

:lizzie:

I am the most wonder of this songs with Goldfrapp she made with and others songs with Ladytron. But I love Bionic anyway! My favourite album of her and reason I became fan! 

Both Stripped and B2B are really great albums with a high quality but in my case I listen to B2B more maybe because I am happliy married as Xtina was durning that time! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.