#JusticeForBionic: Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" music video hits #1 on iTunes

• Leader

Christina Aguilera's music video for "Not Myself Tonight," the lead single off Bionic, just hit #1 on iTunes.

Fighters joined in on the ongoing #JusticeFor campaigns and helped get Xtina a win. It's also timely considering this is the 10th anniversary of the record that was ahead of its time. 

Other #JusticeFor campaigns include rallies for Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey and Madonna (see those at the bottom of this post).

Congrats, Legend X! Bionic truly is a masterpiece. 

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

xtina.jpg

• Love 2

This is in my top 3 Xtina MVs :duadance:

Along with Ain’t No Other Man and Dirrty (the looks being served :yesplease:

Tbh, I remember when she said the “too ahead of the time for some people” thing, it came off mega pretentious,  but she was kinda right. Songs like that we’re still coming 5 years after. She looked great, the song was a bop, she was serving and no one cared. Glad it’s getting some love :clap:

• Love 2

Mariah, Madonna, Janet, and Britney get albums at the top of the chart and Xtina gets a video :tifflmao:

congrats to her though. I love that song. But I recently rewatched the video, and it seems like she’s trying too hard. I love about half of Bionic, like about another 1/4, and the other 1/4 is god awful. I think the “ahead of its time” comment is silly. Nothing really sounds innovative about it. It deserved to better than it did though. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Congratz to them I guess.

the only thing I remember about her bionic era is how rude she was behind the camera while recording her interviews 💀🤡. Also how the karma got her *** on that era because nobody in the business liked her at that time.

but not myself tonight is better than that disgusting dirty video. 

The fact they purchased the video only is just tacky lol what about the full album ? 😆 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Christina Aguilera's music video for "Not Myself Tonight," the lead single off Bionic, just hit #1 on iTunes.

Fighters joined in on the ongoing #JusticeFor campaigns and helped get Xtina a win. It's also timely considering this is the 10th anniversary of the record that was ahead of its time. 

Other #JusticeFor campaigns include rallies for Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey and Madonna (see those at the bottom of this post).

Congrats, Legend X! Bionic truly is a masterpiece. 

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

xtina.jpg

My lord I’m so here for this!!!

10 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Her fanbase is so cheap. They wont get her albums to number 1 because it costs more than 1.99

It was the anniversary of the video thats why they downloaded.. the video.

10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I've always found this video cringey :idkney:

They should've done #JusticeFor Accelerate.

Same. I hated it then and I hate it now. I hate Accelerate more tho.

Justice for the Bionic Medley :embarrassed:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block