A YouTube video. Names the 5 worst fandoms of all time..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What was that Britney Army erasure. Why are we not included in the montage at the end?

3fmBcak.jpg

I mean, I get that we're not as powerful or as relevant in the mainstream media as we used to be - but judging from this montage, he included atleast 5 fandoms that to my opinion, are beneath us. But i'm not telling which ones. :tiffdrink:

We were even selected by MTV as one of only 7 fan armies on their Last Fan Standing competition back in the day.

Our dear @JordanMiller was even the one selected by MTV to call on the B-Army and I know for sure we were not the one who got eliminated first, or even second. Wait, were we? Can someone please say what place did we finish? I don't remember us winning. :kidcries:

Link here.

We're passed our prime but we're still above some of those he showed. I'm a little salty about it but it's whatever. :imacat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.