Artpop has reentered the iTunes charts

One of the most highly underrated albums of all time is Lady Gaga's 2013 album, ARTPOP.

Inspired by Madonna,  Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson recent justice campaigns, the Little Monsters have started a justice for ARTPOP campaign. 

And in another rumor... the remix with Xtina is replacing the original "Do What U Want" on all versions since R. KELLY ISN'T A SONGWRITER ON THE REMIX. But Xtina is.

Thoughts?

artpop.jpg.ca255b0f1717dafb638c1924b320740c.jpg

• Like 1

Until her team or Sony music authorizes the 4.99 discount price. FYI. Unfortunately not all labels agreed to this discount price. But if anything. Like some people said. It did help people understand what real music with Substance that is pop is. 

Shockingly. Madonna's I dont search I find remix ep sold well to. Priced at 4.99 given it's an ep of five remixes to her 50th #1 dance hit. 

Some fans are still complaining that they want a CD single. Honestly That isn't going to happen. I'm still surprised that labels still give the consumer the option to buy the digital version. Given how popular streaming is. I'm still waiting for wal mart and target to announce the discontinuation of cds. Best buy only has one more year in their contract to sell vinyl. After it expires.  They're not renewing it. As they aren't seeing any return profit either. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block