Controversial Exhalers

Blackout2006

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/29/2020 at 11:41 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

QueenFlopga, DrippingForBritney, Lilith and LongIslandKid from way back in the day. 

Yes, DrippingForBritney!  I was trying to remember and it finally came to me the other day.  This just confirmed it.  I remember always seeing their comments on here.  Some would make me howl out loud.  :spit:

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Yes, DrippingForBritney!  I was trying to remember and it finally came to me the other day.  This just confirmed it.  I remember always seeing their comments on here.  Some would make me howl out loud.  :spit:

For a while I was the new D4B, but I could never be so nasty.. Dripping was downright obscene sometimes..  :ohwut:

5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I was in the navy in deployment at the time and this place deffo helped me get through that. Sometimes the stuff I read in here was the best thing all day!  :OMGney:

happy homer simpson GIF
I bet it helped you pass the time.  Hahaha!  It’s definitely helped pass some time during this quarantine.  

Archived