Unexpected Taste

Midnight

• Content Curators

I used to think I had the answers to everything, but now I know  :saycheese: I DON'T :fakecry:

So last night I decided to explore some of the recommendations you guys made on the top 12 all time fave albums. Man have I been missing out on some amazing music Exhaler @reecejwilson recommendations have changed my life. My question to guys is, being a pop music fan can kinda put you in a box of what your taste in music is expected to be but obviously we all know that's not true so I want you guys to share with me bops that others would not expect you to like and don't be shy share what you love in every language and genre. 

Here are a couple of mine.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
46 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Thank you! that's so sweet :hugs: I love every single Britney album, but I just wanted to let everyone know that good music does exist! Some of the best coming from some of the most underrated artists ever! :urite:

Did you listen to anyone I mentioned? :praisega:

Yes and thank you for sharing, that's exactly what I want to do is discover underrated music. Everyone needs to listen to this it's amazing.

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Like a Polaroid - Vardaan Arora :mattafact:

6 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

If you love Royksopp you should check out Never Ever:

Yes taste I love music I can play out loud.

So how do we do this? Am i supposed to share bops I listen to that people would never see coming?

Uhmm... i listen to these. ❤💙🖤💖💛

Spoiler

I have a playlist of all my favorite opening and closing theme songs of popular Super Sentai shows.

I love listening to them in the morning because i feel like it gives me the energy to slay the day. Like a superhero. :barbie:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

So how do we do this? Am i supposed to share bops I listen to that people would never see coming?

Uhmm... i listen to these. ❤💙🖤💖💛

Yes well you know how our top faves tend to be like really popular mainstream artist. This is exactly what I mean, I'm very interested in hearing something different and new. I want to explore and discover as much different music as I can and I know we all have our hidden gems.

20 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yes well you know how our top faves tend to be like really popular mainstream artist. This is exactly what I mean, I'm very interested in hearing something different and new. I want to explore and discover as much different music as I can and I know we all have our hidden gems.

This is also a super feel good bop. You don't even need to know the lyrics for you to feel good. It's one of those songs. 🧡💛

Spoiler

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This is also a super feel good bop. You don't even need to know the lyrics for you to feel good. It's one of those songs.

Love very high energy feel good vibe.

Are you hinting at us re-branding our band and becoming super hero stars now. I'm loving the idea :ohwut: 

56 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Love very high energy feel good vibe.

Are you hinting at us re-branding our band and becoming super hero stars now. I'm loving the idea  

OH MY GAWD YES I'M HERE FOR IT :yesplease:

Haven't you noticed my fondness for our names that were based on the 4 elements. So my thing. :haha:

And I have to be pink! :barbie:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

OH MY GAWD YES I'M HERE FOR IT :yesplease:

Haven't you noticed my fondness for our names that were based on the 4 elements. So my thing. :haha:

And I have to be pink! :barbie:

I'm blue

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm blue

Are you as cute as him, Carli? :idkney:

Spoiler

One of the requirements for being a Blue Ranger in the Super Sentai franchise is you have to be cute. I can't tell you how many times i've seen this like out of the blue just wanting to watch it. :haha:

• Content Curators
45 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you as cute as him, Carli? :idkney:

Didn't I already tell you I look like Leo skinny version :chrissy:

46 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

One of the requirements for being a Blue Ranger in the Super Sentai franchise is you have to be cute. I can't tell you how many times i've seen this like out of the blue just wanting to watch it. :haha:

I got the part then I aint worried :queenflopga:

Archived