Dear @rik

Blackout2006

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

thank you so much! this is really sweet and i want you to know i'm honestly okay now. i don't really regret what i said, but rather how i said it and the format. it wasn't appropriate to post it as a public thread and i've learnt my lesson, however i still stand by my opinion. in the process of me calling out toxic behaviour from people that are supposed to control such out cries, i adopted the same mentality.

i've been really busy with my master's but am having a great time living in the real world and confining in my real friends. i have no plans of coming back but signed in to tell you this. i hope you enjoy it here!

you've been here for 3 minutes and i'm really liking your confidence sweets, but let's not dismiss me telling you guys to stop saying the n-word as petty or have an opinion on matters that you know relatively nothing about. hope you are keeping safe with your essential work luv xo

I’m a confident person in and out of this forum, but thank you for your concern and best of luck to you and your endeavors :byetina:

5 hours ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

thank you so much! this is really sweet and i want you to know i'm honestly okay now. i don't really regret what i said, but rather how i said it and the format. it wasn't appropriate to post it as a public thread and i've learnt my lesson, however i still stand by my opinion. in the process of me calling out toxic behaviour from people that are supposed to control such out cries, i adopted the same mentality.

i've been really busy with my master's but am having a great time living in the real world and confining in my real friends. i have no plans of coming back but signed in to tell you this. i hope you enjoy it here!

you've been here for 3 minutes and i'm really liking your confidence sweets, but let's not dismiss me telling you guys to stop saying the n-word as petty or have an opinion on matters that you know relatively nothing about. hope you are keeping safe with your essential work luv xo

YAYYY!!!!:cuteidk:but I didn’t know u changed yr name:orangu:

13 hours ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

love u baby chrissy.gif u really are the queen of pop i guess. u outlasted me but it's not surprise w your legacy but perhaps my breakdown will be remembered. 

chrissy.gif make a whatever happened to thread abt me when u finish making a load of money off gay videos w ur friend xo thank u for your service, the world thanks you even though you're a bit of a  b*t*h to me chrissy.gif

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

YAYYY!!!!:cuteidk:but I didn’t know u changed yr name:orangu:

Not you trying to come for me again. So back to your point before and to shed a lil light for Jayden - I’ve been here for three minutes yet I shook you enough to change your username :chrissy: are you really trying to give @Blackout2006 ha hit thread because I have time today :chrissy:

5 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

this is tea. u scalped me tbh.... it was unexpected. i will miss u for our initial interactions when we were friends kind of xo :chrissy:

we want jayden to have ha hit thread 

Ok you replied in a mature way so that’s going to be it for me. I don’t want to scalp or come for anyone unless it merits it. Jayden can have another attempt at a hit thread when they do another live :chrissy:

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

hahahaha, personally i don't like this environment anymore and find it to be a bit toxic at times so i am visiting it much less and have no regrets about it. :) 

over the last few months i've realized how stupid it is to engage in fighting with people over the internet. all i ever wanted to do was say how stupid it is to do that, particularly when you're supposed to control situations, and in the process of that it obviously got lost in translation and my intentions were guised. it's disappointing but i've made peace with it!

Yeah. Same thing for me boo :crying1: I don’t like creating drama with each other, that too online strangers I know nothing of:crying3: and thankfully, I haven’t:mcry: but I totally understand u. I appreciated u called out for what should have been called out, and faced backlash and managing through some tough stuff some exhalers intentionally put through you:crying4: I really respect that about u :) 

22 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

keep dancing to your heart, jayden! <3 you're amazing 

Thx Rik! And yr the best! Whenever I would read yr post before all this drama, I would always smile at yr silliness and funny moments:makeitrain: that’s not much frequent these days, when u no more frequently post tho:katyfrog: but yr just amazing. Thx for supporting me through and through. Good luck with yr masters:sendinglove:

23 hours ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

you are the sweetest. i think the most important thing i learnt from this is that i, along with many others are actually more alike than not. the people calling me out for creating drama only assisted in further instigating drama in other threads where i was nowhere to be found, so i'm starting to realize people's opinions of me aren't actually representative of who i am. and the same should go for those people, just because i feel a certain way doesn't mean that's an all defining factor of who they are. there's good and bad in everyone.

i'm happy you liked my silly posts. it doesn't feel the same to make those because i do feel like my reputation in this community has derailed tremendously. thankfully, we all live and we learn!

i'm looking forward to your new music <3

Gurl, yr reputation has derailed tremendously, only to them haters but not yr fans:enigma: I mean, u didn’t lose followers after the “thing” that happened, right? 
You are always remembered in the Exhale community for yr put a smile on a face and cute post. Only so,e remember the bad of you and that’s ok.

Some people too have a problem with me when I just talk to them lol:mcorangu:

My new album is coming out August !!!! <3

Archived