Nicole Richie blesses the world with her trap alter-ego Nikki Fre$h

Jordan Miller

Quibi, no...

https://www.engadget.com/quibi-mobile-video-review-040106790.html

Also, I'm confused. Is this just a show and is Nikki Fre$h just a character? Or is it like when Ashlee Simpson had her own "behind the scenes" show? Nikki's bio or whatever is pretty weird, but I'd welcome weird new approaches MUSICALLY, haha. (Not Quibi musicians, yuck.)

It seems fake because the dollar sign doesn't work well with her wellness, etc., mission statement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 4/4/2020 at 10:40 AM, JordanMiller said:

I will too. I just don't understand how. Someone explain what a Quibi is :wonka:

It’s a new streaming app for your phone. You can watch shows vertical and horizontal and it zooms in if you hold the phone upright. They only have their own shoes and they only last 10 mins max. All the shows are lame but Nicole’s is dope. She’s super funny, very sarcastic and she picks on her dad Lionel. It’s supposed to be this innovative way to watch shows but it’s stupid.

• Super Mods
On 4/6/2020 at 7:03 AM, DarkOut said:

Quibi, no...

https://www.engadget.com/quibi-mobile-video-review-040106790.html

Also, I'm confused. Is this just a show and is Nikki Fre$h just a character? Or is it like when Ashlee Simpson had her own "behind the scenes" show? Nikki's bio or whatever is pretty weird, but I'd welcome weird new approaches MUSICALLY, haha. (Not Quibi musicians, yuck.)

It seems fake because the dollar sign doesn't work well with her wellness, etc., mission statement.

That’s the point of the show, she’s playing this alter ego who is an artist that cares about the earth. It’s like watching the simple life again because she does crazy **** along with her assistant. It’s ridiculous but very much what you expect from her. 

Archived