Have you read Britney's books?

Paulacristina87

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank so much you all for replying. Yes Strongest I would be interested to hear that podcast.

Dirk, yes it's nice to read  the same books as Britney. I also enjoyed The four agreements a lot. I watched "Stages" but it was many years ago and I don't remember all the details but yeah, Britney seems to be very in touch with her spirituality. I like when she says she believes everything happens for a reason and that she chooses to be happy. It's a good way of thinking. Burning candles can be very soothing and so are flowers, that she puts a lot in her Instagram. In her lingerie line she choose pastel colors, which also bring a sense of peace and tranquility. So overall I think it's inspiring to see her focused in her being and personal growth. I also do believe more music will be released eventually. Thank you for wishing me good luck in my projects, that means a lot and motivates me to keep working.

RegularPepsi, that is the book by Paris Hilton right? As long as you enjoyed it and had fun that's what matters :) 

Archived