Idris Elba slams Cardi B for Coronavirus conspiracy theory, Cardi claps back

27 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

But, the thing is, here in Spain there are more than 40K cases now, and there are very very few 5g towers in the whole country, i want to know why if it has to do with that there are so many cases here

I'm not sure if there's a direct link between the two , but regardless 5g is a biochemical weapon that can be used to kill and its radiation is extremely dangerous for the body , and the virus could be a good strategy to distract the public from it and install many base stations while we're locked up in our houses , at least that's what I've heard but we'll live to see ...:decisions: 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

You just answered your own question about the celebrities. And they’re being paid presumably by George Soros and the “deep state.” 

Soros is a Hungarian billionaire who makes “philanthropic” donations in order to destabilize countries around the world and then take their money. He has had a vendetta against the United States for decades and is truly sociopathic. He started establishing his wealth as a teenager by “ratting out” Jewish families (Soros is Jewish and could identify fellow Jews) during the holocaust. After the fams were taken away they’d loot the house.

the deep state is basically the secret government that caters to the elites. Why do u think all these celebrities are getting tested but we gotta stay home even w symptoms? We’re second class citizens.

look up event 201 there was a simulated pandemic event hosted by bill gates (who’s been giving speeches on population control for years) two weeks before the outbreak in wuhan. Strange coincidence.

The deep state and Soros want trump out so there’s an effort to tank the economy.

10 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

I'm not sure if there's a direct link between the two , but regardless 5g is a biochemical weapon that can be used to kill and its radiation is extremely dangerous for the body , and the virus could be a good strategy to distract the public from it and install many base stations while we're locked up in our houses , at least that's what I've heard but we'll live to see ...:decisions: 

More FAKE NEWS.

Wow, the QAnon craziness is really ramping up.

:idkha:

• Like 1

I honestly appreciate cardi expressing her thoughts tbh. Shes a tea spiller and she understands the business more than anyone on this forum and where and how the money is made. But in reality, when it comes to the rich and poor these celebrity announcements im really less concerned about. They have all the means and money to get treatment and take care of themselves. Meanwhile, there are people out here losing work and forced to stay home when they cant work from home... whom are paycheck to paycheck. and some people like myself need to work to get out of a less than ideal living situation so “home” is not “home.” Im more concerned about the homeless, the  kid that died where the keep the migrant children in cages separated from their families. I dont understand why their isnt as much outrage and attention to that. And people dying in first world countries. 

There are people dying in poverty of who knows what bc they have less access to education, tests, medical care, etc.  That kid couldve had corona or whatever, but it wasnt all over the media and people werent testing nor had the means to test yet for covid19.

so im really not all that concerned about these rich celebrities that can recover with the best healthcare. Im not saying that im not a fan of their amazing work, trust me i staaaan a talented 👸🏽 👸🏽 👸🏽 👸🏽 , but theyll do just fine healthcare wise.

and to go back to what cardi was saying... i do kinda feel like these celebrities coming out with corona do make people stay at home more (not saying its a bad thing), but i can see them getting paid like some kind of endor*****t deal from the government, like selling pepsi or something lol. Its crazy how all these companies like ig and fb have their stay home filter.

im all for being safe and take precautions and public health etc. but i dont see nothing wrong with critiquing what is going on like what cardi is doing. And its very brave to do so, to speak your mind freely like that. 

this whole thing is peculiar to me. The timing of it all and where we’re at with technology and social media. If we had the means to test for this 50, 100, 200 years ago... would we find the same thing? If we didnt have social media would the news be this viral? Bc honestly throughout the years people with the flu go untested all the time and just recover at home like myself and many people i know. Ive actually never had the flu shot (i cant even remember the last time i had the flu just saying).

Who wouldve known if we had corona then? I heard u can only get corona once. I dunno though, theres so much info spewing every where.

i think everyone should stay safe as much as possible, but everyone should question things as well bc somethings do seem very fishy to me  🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 (some britney emojis lol)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Livin4art said:

-T2R2htAaqg 

Studies have proven it is dangerous ..... Where are your receipts? 

Its also dangerous to lock migrant children up in cages and separate them from their families (with some kids dying and being abused there).

i dont need an effing study to tell me thats dangerous. Common effing sense. 

sorry ik thats off topic, but im trying to make a point. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

I honestly appreciate cardi expressing her thoughts tbh. Shes a tea spiller and she understands the business more than anyone on this forum and where and how the money is made. But in reality, when it comes to the rich and poor these celebrity announcements im really less concerned about. They have all the means and money to get treatment and take care of themselves. Meanwhile, there are people out here losing work and forced to stay home when they cant work from home... whom are paycheck to paycheck. and some people like myself need to work to get out of a less than ideal living situation so “home” is not “home.” Im more concerned about the homeless, the  kid that died where the keep the migrant children in cages separated from their families. I dont understand why their isnt as much outrage and attention to that. And people dying in first world countries. 

There are people dying in poverty of who knows what bc they have less access to education, tests, medical care, etc.  That kid couldve had corona or whatever, but it wasnt all over the media and people werent testing nor had the means to test yet for covid19.

so im really not all that concerned about these rich celebrities that can recover with the best healthcare. Im not saying that im not a fan of their amazing work, trust me i staaaan a talented 👸🏽 👸🏽 👸🏽 👸🏽 , but theyll do just fine healthcare wise.

and to go back to what cardi was saying... i do kinda feel like these celebrities coming out with corona do make people stay at home more (not saying its a bad thing), but i can see them getting paid like some kind of endor*****t deal from the government, like selling pepsi or something lol. Its crazy how all these companies like ig and fb have their stay home filter.

im all for being safe and take precautions and public health etc. but i dont see nothing wrong with critiquing what is going on like what cardi is doing. And its very brave to do so, to speak your mind freely like that. 

this whole thing is peculiar to me. The timing of it all and where we’re at with technology and social media. If we had the means to test for this 50, 100, 200 years ago... would we find the same thing? If we didnt have social media would the news be this viral? Bc honestly throughout the years people with the flu go untested all the time and just recover at home like myself and many people i know. Ive actually never had the flu shot (i cant even remember the last time i had the flu just saying).

Who wouldve known if we had corona then? I heard u can only get corona once. I dunno though, theres so much info spewing every where.

i think everyone should stay safe as much as possible, but everyone should question things as well bc somethings do seem very fishy to me  🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 (some britney emojis lol)

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Like 1
4 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Its also dangerous to lock migrant children up in cages and separate them from their families (with some kids dying and being abused there).

i dont need an effing study to tell me thats dangerous. Common effing sense. 

sorry ik thats off topic, but im trying to make a point. 

:wtfdidusay:

• Like 2

I will tell you from personal experience - as of earlier this week in my area you are only getting tested for COVID if there is a valid reason to be tested.  You can call the ER and answer a list of questions that determine whether you will be tested - this is for the general public.  Now, they are setting up drive-thru testing but they are saving tests for high risk individuals, I assume.  In the past few days, they have increased the number of test kits available.  It does seem to me that celebs that are supposedly positive took a priority. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DarkOut said:

More FAKE NEWS.

Wow, the QAnon craziness is really ramping up.

:idkha:

George sorts isn’t fake news babe.

an elite sect of society isn’t fake news either.

yes there’s a lot of speculation about their dealings, but to call it fake news is ignorant on your part bc u don’t know either. We’re free to speculate all we want tho.

I’m not fully on board with the 5G stuff yet, but i already thought regular cellphone radiation is most likely killing us slowly so it’s not a big leap to say 5G could be even more dangerous, for me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.