Original Doll Info & Tracklist - Wikipedia

According to Wikipedia (Most of you probably already know) but a fun topic nevertheless  (I have no idea how much truth there is too this so don’t shoot me)  :)

Original Doll was supposed to be the fifth studio album by American singer Britney Spears. The album, which has remained at the draft stage, will never be published by the American artist. Spears began the project in 2003, and while promoting her fourth studio album, work continued in 2005. The album was to include eight titles, and six titles were to be revealed on the internet. Half of the album leaked on YouTube in 2006. 

Like I'm Fallin 'Britney Spears, Michelle Bell -  Time (Unknown) 

2. Mona Lisa - Spears, Teddy Campbell, David Kochanski Bloodshy & Avant - 3:37

3. Money, Love and Happiness - Spears, Khayat Nadir, Martorell Emelie, Bell - 3:47

4. Pleasure You - Spears, Bell, Nanna Kristiansson - 3:27

5. Take Off - Spears, Bell, Christian Karlsson, Pontus Winnberg Bloodshy & Avant - 3:03

6. Peep Show - Bell, Spears, Larry Gates - 3:00

7. Welcome to Me - Wade Robson, Spears, Carole Bayer Sager - 3:04

8. Chaotic - Bell, Karlsson, Winnberg, Henrik Johnback Bloodshy & Avant - 3:31

9. Someday (I Will Understand) - Spears Guy Sigsworth - 3:38

10. Look Who's Talking Now - Bell, Spears, Karlsson, Winnberg Henrik Jonback - 3:09

11. Conscience - Bell, Spears, Karlsson, Winnberg Bloodshy & Avant - 3:12

12. Little Me - Britney Spears  - 0:50

13. Do Somethin’ - Christian Karlsson, Ontus Winnberg, Henrik Jonback, Angelo Hunte Bloodshy & Avant - 3:30

14. Girls and Boys - 3:41

15. Guilty - Joseph Belmatti Cutfather, Balewa Muhammad, Spears - 4:06

16. Over to You Now  - Guy Sigsworth, Imogen Heap, Robin Carlsson Alexander Kronlund Sigsworth  - 3:42

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

LOL most fans know about this elusive album. But that tracklist is fake. Most of those songs are In the Zone outtakes and the GH:MP/Chaotic EP songs were never intended for it. The only song we do know is Mona Lisa.

I did say I don’t know how much truth there is too it :)  we’re all Britney fans here 

16 minutes ago, BritneysRebellion said:

I did say I don’t know how much truth there is too it :)  we’re all Britney fans here 

Oh of course :tbh: well, we don't know for SURE if TOD is an album set in stone but Britney did announce that as her next album title during a radio appearance in late 2004.

I wasn’t originally gonna post anything, I’ve been reading the forum for months but I only just decided to join now :) the tracklist is definitely off, Money, Love & Happiness the file I have anyway is marked from In The Zone 🙃 but it could’ve been carried forward if the album saw the light of day, I can delete the topic if that pleases people 

p.s Britney fan since like 2005 and love from Scotland ❤️

The only known song off Original Doll is Mona Lisa. The rest is all Itz outtakes. 

I'm convinced Original Doll wasn't even a real project, but something Britney came up with to express her resent toward Jive. She kept working on songs during Itz release / onyx tour with some producers and that's it. 

Archived