Onyx Hotel Tour Lisbon (Full Show HD)

Stifler's Mom

Ok guys, I dont wanna hype up things but basically I have a close friend that is working at the moment in SIC. Basically its the channel that broadcasted the Rock In Rio show back in 2004.

b4b63255d3970906fb92deeb855d_grande.jpg

He was talking about some editing he had to make for SIC Radical about rock in rio, and I remembered the Britney show. I asked him if he had access to the archives/raws of the films or knew somebody that was in charge of those films. He said that yes, one of the manager works as well in the media department and I asked him if he could ask for the Britney show in full hd and if they, at least the SD digital form. He will get back to me today about that topic, he said that he will pass me the show if he is allowed to get it. hopefully any copyright issues or anything wont stop this. 

3 songs were leaked from a third party channel:

fingers crossed to get the full show. once I have it, I will leak it here asap. :gerlwat:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Ok guys, I dont wanna hype up things but basically I have a close friend that is working at the moment in SIC. Basically its the channel that broadcasted the Rock In Rio show back in 2004.

b4b63255d3970906fb92deeb855d_grande.jpg

He was talking about some editing he had to make for SIC Radical about rock in rio, and I remembered the Britney show. I asked him if he had access to the archives/raws of the films or knew somebody that was in charge of those films. He said that yes, one of the manager works as well in the media department and I asked him if he could ask for the Britney show in full hd and if they, at least the SD digital form. He will get back to me today about that topic, he said that he will pass me the show if he is allowed to get it. hopefully any copyright issues or anything wont stop this. 

3 songs were leaked from a third party channel:

fingers crossed to get the full show. once I have it, I will leak it here asap. :gerlwat:

Mesmo que tenhas conhecimentos de alguem da sic, só acredito quando vir!!! :P
Cuidado para, caso as imagens saiu para não seres nem tu nem ele prejudicado!
Sorry people seem like me and Stifler's Mom we're from the same country!

Archived