List of French performances and reports

Jimijims

Hello, 
I'm making the list of French TV shows, performances and reports on Britney Spears with the exact dates and screenshots.
I have not yet finished listing all the passages, but there is already a good part of them. I classified the videos into two categories: what I have and what I don't have. 
You can find the list here : www.britneyfrance.wordpress.com
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

I believe it’s her speaking French during Man on the Moon.

Yep! It is her.

But the bridge isn't entirely sung in french. Only parts of it. She references the hotel where the songwriters wrote the song and then her voice is made to be incomprehensible by the producers "to hide" an inside joke or secret of some sort that only the writers know. So that part is basically gibberish. We don't know if they made it that way to hide that she's probably not slaying her french or it's really their intention to make it a secret. :bcutelaugh: But that's what one of the people behind the song hinted on Twitter. He confirmed it was french and the rest was a "secret". And then she switches back to french (that we can understand) for the countdown to the final chorus. ❤

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Yep! It is her.

But the bridge isn't entirely sung in french. Only parts of it. She references the hotel where the songwriters wrote the song and then her voice is made to be incomprehensible by the producers "to hide" an inside joke or secret of some sort that only the writers know. So that part is basically gibberish. We don't know if they made it that way to hide that she's probably not slaying her french or it's really their intention to make it a secret. :bcutelaugh: But that's what one of the people behind the song hinted on Twitter. He confirmed it was french and the rest was a "secret". And then she switches back to french (that we can understand) for the countdown to the final chorus. ❤

I’ve never heard that before! That’s really cool! Maybe Britney will whip out her French skills one day and do an interview totally in French! 

2 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

I’ve never heard that before! That’s really cool! Maybe Britney will whip out her French skills one day and do an interview totally in French! 

Yep! Waiting for our french members here to see this and hopefully confirm that the line that comes after the hotel is not in french. Atleast, it sounds like french but it's distorted. :cutebrit:

Archived