Life sucks

Derrickr411

You know I think she has to first win the battle in court.

And then we can worry about albums. I wish it could all go faster but it won't.

I don't want her to come back right after she's out of cship, this girl was locked up for 10 years, she has a lot to catch up in her life. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Lantis said:

During one of the latest Q&A prior to POM she said she wanted to quit at some point. 

I think she wants to branch out and do other things which is fine but I know she definitely will want to make more albums as a creative output. She was making the original doll even though she was technically on a break. To me she’s motivated by creativity and is always coming up with ideas so yes I definitely see she will make more albums.

I was on twitter and saw a picture of her and i was like a little ***** . And im actually not like that at all. But i ....miss her . So much . :crying1:

But im totally behind her. The girl is sorting her shitty situation out. She needs all the time and support. She's laying very low key , relaxing but obviously planning as well. Wish her nothing but the best . She means alot to all of us. 

Just reflecting on when she released blackout at her darkest time and how much it helped me with my struggle in high school and life. I hope all our good karma gives her the push she needs right now. 

Archived