Life sucks

Derrickr411

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Maybe I shouldn’t be feeling this about someone I’ve never met but I feel so much better when I know she’s happy :wontcry:

Same.

Nothing wrong with that, she's just a special person. I miss her too, just like all of you. What can we do when the cship battle is going to last for the whole year at least... Let's not lose hope. I believe it's her time to free herself and be happy. And I'm also sure she won't forget about us once she's out, she has a beautiful soul unlike many people surrounding her. 

1 hour ago, Nickey said:

Same.

Nothing wrong with that, she's just a special person. I miss her too, just like all of you. What can we do when the cship battle is going to last for the whole year at least... Let's not lose hope. I believe it's her time to free herself and be happy. And I'm also sure she won't forget about us once she's out, she has a beautiful soul unlike many people surrounding her. 

She never forgot about us, no doubt about that. Her reaction to the crowd on the circus tour still makes me emotional to this day :crying2: our queen :crying1:

5 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Without you in it Britney Spears .  I’d even like to see u tie ur messy pony up 300 times than to not see ya at all . Where ever ya are i hope that you’re as well as you can be dear 

did you message Sam about it? :evilpatrick:

I'm so much less invested in music and pop culture in general when she's not part of it. Miss her so much. I pray that she's content with life and finds some semblance of happiness in her circumstances despite everything. The hardest part I think is just not knowing. I truly believe that I would be so much more at peace with her "retirement" if I knew that she would be okay and that she still has the capacity to be passionate about the things and people that bring her joy and just love life. I realize we may never get that and that's legit the worst part for me. So much worse than not having new music and performances and interviews, it's the not knowing.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

She never forgot about us, no doubt about that. Her reaction to the crowd on the circus tour still makes me emotional to this day :crying2: our queen :crying1:

Omg don’t remind me, I still remember her crying her eyes out to a sold out crowd cheering for her. She was genuinely overwhelmed to know she’s still wanted in this world and that’s why I love her so much, such a pure soul.

• Super Mods
43 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

She’s as authentic inside and out as it gets. Britney gives us one album and you may retire.

She doesn’t want to retire, she’s said many times she wants to put out more albums and do more music but obviously she wants to do it on her own terms.

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She doesn’t want to retire, she’s said many times she wants to put out more albums and do more music but obviously she wants to do it on her own terms.

During one of the latest Q&A prior to POM she said she wanted to quit at some point. 

Archived