FANTASY original box

Zpark

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

See the way it fold out in the picture?

The newer boxes don’t do that. 

Ah I see now. Never realised that. The newer boxes still have the same pattern though.

didn’t they change the formula/bottle design a few years later too? 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Ah I see now. Never realised that. The newer boxes still have the same pattern though.

didn’t they change the formula/bottle design a few years later too? 

Yeah, they watered down the formula in 2010 and got rid of the green jewels around the nozzle. 

• Like 1

Guys I love Britneys perfumes and Ive worn quite a few in the past few years like fantasy anniversary edition, midnight fantasy, circus fantasy, curious, Island fantasy and private show. Where I live I dont find all of them easily in shopping malls. Its way easier to find fantasy, midnight, the remixes ones, hidden and a few others than most of them. Id like to know ur opinions about which ones do u think are the best. Ive always wanted hidden fantasy, believe and radiance tho

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Guys I love Britneys perfumes and Ive worn quite a few in the past few years like fantasy anniversary edition, midnight fantasy, circus fantasy, curious, Island fantasy and private show. Where I live I dont find all of them easily in shopping malls. Its way easier to find fantasy, midnight, the remixes ones, hidden and a few others than most of them. Id like to know ur opinions about which ones do u think are the best. Ive always wanted hidden fantasy, believe and radiance tho

I haven’t tried most of the fantasy(s) aside from island fantasy, rocker femme and hidden fantasy. I like island (I like that it’s juicy in a fresh way) and hidden. 

if you like orange, you would like hidden. It’s like a creamy orange with hints of spice and florals. 

I have believe too, I used to have the original one (metal top) and it’s definitely heavier with more patchouli and sweeter. I recently got the reformulated (no metal top) and it’s fresher, less sweet, some could say that it means they diluted it but I actually prefer it because the original one smelled like I had sticky sap on my skin because my skin just makes sweeter notes sweeter. 

I haven’t tried midnight but very interested in picking up a bottle. I’m a guy so it’s so hard to buy a Britney perfume that I could easily pull off without smelling like a dessert. 

• Love 2

I loved reading all your comments about the perfumes! I've only smelled Fantasy a few times and that's it, I don't know any of them. I live in Argentina and they don't sell them here. I think I saw the first ones in a store here once, but that didn't last long, and they were so expensive for me to buy... It's sad, I know.
However, I'm fascinated by her huge collection... First of all, I LOVE all the bottles! And the names and the designs. I don't know why but these things fascinate me (I mean, creating "a vibe" out of nothing basically). That's why I appreciate your comments, so I have an overall idea of what these fragrances smell like and which ones people like best.
Having said all that... Weirdly enough I DO have the box in the picture! With the bottle with the green "jewels", but it doesn't have the cap. The thing is, one of my sister's friends back then used to buy lots of fragrances and Fantasy was one of them, and my niece used to collect fragrance bottles, so this woman gave my niece many used/empty bottles, including this one. There's no ribbon, though?

48 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I loved reading all your comments about the perfumes! I've only smelled Fantasy a few times and that's it, I don't know any of them. I live in Argentina and they don't sell them here. I think I saw the first ones in a store here once, but that didn't last long, and they were so expensive for me to buy... It's sad, I know.
However, I'm fascinated by her huge collection... First of all, I LOVE all the bottles! And the names and the designs. I don't know why but these things fascinate me (I mean, creating "a vibe" out of nothing basically). That's why I appreciate your comments, so I have an overall idea of what these fragrances smell like and which ones people like best.
Having said all that... Weirdly enough I DO have the box in the picture! With the bottle with the green "jewels", but it doesn't have the cap. The thing is, one of my sister's friends back then used to buy lots of fragrances and Fantasy was one of them, and my niece used to collect fragrance bottles, so this woman gave my niece many used/empty bottles, including this one. There's no ribbon, though?

I agree, her perfumes are pretty amazing, although i do enjoy the perfumes that were release from 2005-2007 more because they were so creative in terms of design and packaging, the storyline, the commercial, the advert, the website, they were so worth the money. From 2008 onwards all of her perfumes seem like a lazy cash-grab.

However, I've been collecting all of her perfume and now I have them all except for this original Fantasy box, sadly :(

38 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I remember seeing threads about that. Is an original bottle rare nowadays?

I believe so because I’ve never been able to locate one. 

I wish I had stocked up back when the gettin’ was good. The current formula smells very different than the vintage. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2020 at 4:53 AM, Zpark said:

Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone in here has the original fantasy box that are willing to sell.

I would really like to add it to my fragrance collection.

Thank you.

b75990dc709cc11f8b1ccaa4ee97e57a.jpg

How much would you be willing to pay?

Just curious! 

On 2/4/2020 at 11:06 PM, ****y said:

I believe so because I’ve never been able to locate one. 

I wish I had stocked up back when the gettin’ was good. The current formula smells very different than the vintage. 

The scent of the vintage was RICH!
Everything was on point! 

• Like 2