I see Britney team has the comments off in her stories on Instagram

Cappycorn87

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Are you dumb? You literally can’t comment on stories that not how Instagram works... for some people you might be able to send a small to the user but literally no celeb has those open

like I said in a previous post, some of y’all are insane and are in this just to blame everything on her team

Why so rude to the OP? Lots of celebs enable direct replies to their stories..whether they choose to check them though is another thing.

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Are you dumb? You literally can’t comment on stories that not how Instagram works... for some people you might be able to send a small to the user but literally no celeb has those open

like I said in a previous post, some of y’all are insane and are in this just to blame everything on her team

Simmer down

You can send a message depending if they have it on or not

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Why so rude to the OP? Lots of celebs enable direct replies to their stories..whether they choose to check them though is another thing.

Have you seen the comments under her IG posts? What makes you think she would want to activate direct replies to her stories?

11 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

cause he's been an exaggerator this whole time. Last year he defended anything her team did and saying how they were good for her and now he's saying any little action is account of her team. anytime fans do this it does nothing except make the fandom look insane. 

and like i said, almost no celebs (a-listers at least, d-listers are a whole different story) have their story dms open so saying that it's only because of her team is stupid

6 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

cause he's been an exaggerator this whole time. Last year he defended anything her team did and saying how they were good for her and now he's saying any little action is account of her team. anytime fans do this it does nothing except make the fandom look insane. 

and like i said, almost no celebs (a-listers at least, d-listers are a whole different story) have their story dms open so saying that it's only because of her team is stupid

But thats not what OP wrote... they choose to put it in stories, so you cant comment on it, for others to see :janet:

Archived