Radar BTS clip

jennyj

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YeezusChrist said:

She actually doesn't look too far off from that nowadays. I don't get why people say shes aging like milk.

Bc Britney doesnt pretend to be perfect all the time. She makes faces, laughs and isnt always full of botox and fillers. She also wears bad makeup that doesnt make her justice. The thing is she doesnt go to a red carpet and freezes her face like other stars and doesnt have a swollen face of fillers. I know she has wrinkles but people in their 20s already have like Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes but i dont see anyone freaking out about it. The thing with Britney is people dont accept she can look good anymore. Everyone keeps repeating the same thing. People say she looks old and everyone go with It. Its the same thing with Avril Lavigne. She has some lines now but it stuck saying she doesnt age so people keep saying she looks the same for the past 17 years. I remember in 2013 she didnt have lines and the botox was good, yet everyone kept dragging for It, saying she looked old. She cant never win. Some people are the same with her body, she can have 2016ney body and some people still think and say shes fat and is photoshopped to death. And the same thing happens for her image. She can be all dressed up, with good makeup and good hair, acting normal and being happy, but gp will say she looks crazy, they wil mention her breakdown, shaved head and umbrella. People like to put her down even when she tries her best. Its cool to hate and mock her. Everyone is a feminist excepct when it comes to trashing Britney for no reason at all.

4 hours ago, rik said:

ppl just die about how there's so much emphasis on the horse ****/how she doesn't dance. it's kind of dumb because it'skind of hard to come up with choreo for this song. the concept of the video was a storyline and was different for brit at the time

2 hours ago, joanhs said:

People hated how it felt like a commercial for her Candies clothing line. No dancing.

But Radar horse became a legend..

Oh I know this I thought it meant that exhale hated that specific bts video lol 

5 hours ago, joanhs said:

People hated how it felt like a commercial for her Candies clothing line. No dancing.

But Radar horse became a legend..

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bc Britney doesnt pretend to be perfect all the time. She makes faces, laughs and isnt always full of botox and fillers. She also wears bad makeup that doesnt make her justice. The thing is she doesnt go to a red carpet and freezes her face like other stars and doesnt have a swollen face of fillers. I know she has wrinkles but people in their 20s already have like Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes but i dont see anyone freaking out about it. The thing with Britney is people dont accept she can look good anymore. Everyone keeps repeating the same thing. People say she looks old and everyone go with It. Its the same thing with Avril Lavigne. She has some lines now but it stuck saying she doesnt age so people keep saying she looks the same for the past 17 years. I remember in 2013 she didnt have lines and the botox was good, yet everyone kept dragging for It, saying she looked old. She cant never win. Some people are the same with her body, she can have 2016ney body and some people still think and say shes fat and is photoshopped to death. And the same thing happens for her image. She can be all dressed up, with good makeup and good hair, acting normal and being happy, but gp will say she looks crazy, they wil mention her breakdown, shaved head and umbrella. People like to put her down even when she tries her best. Its cool to hate and mock her. Everyone is a feminist excepct when it comes to trashing Britney for no reason at all.

I just compared photos from radar video look with her last video -slumber party look-..76697271_10221739896633453_2536444862807408640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmnja1Qs0CkJ1A6iBmL4ZI35D2XGncfW1-ZZkC8Jyt2KhJBcGCVFTWTA0IzoXRqTh0&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=f9104585696582b206440f3363a1ee43&oe=5E4BDFB6

9 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Why???

I think it was mainly because an old song from a previous album that got a chance on another album became a single lol.  I'll admit I was one of those people and didn't care for the video because I was always a fan of her dancing videos instead. But I liked it later on. She served in that video, as she does most of her videos.

Archived