NEW Blind Item about Britney’s IG Videos

MyQueenBritney

On 10/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, The Greatest Show said:

All of the issues with the Femme Fatale tour and judging had nothing to do with her team but with Britney being a zombie at the time and wanting do do her own makeup and hair. Her costumes are HER choice and she could have changed POM the entire time but was to lazy to put the work in.  The only thing that I see on here that is her teams fault is Britney Jean.

Sis you gotta be careful in here...no one wants to hear the truth here! Even though we all love her here a lot just can't accept the truth even with facts in front of their face :mj:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

The wigs were because they were lazy and thought the idea of her having 4 different hairstyles and colors during the show was fun.  

she has looked like a mess (on and off) since about 2010 when they were trying really hard to keep her "princess of pop" image alive. Also they know that damaging her brand will make them less money. They know money.

I have no issues with Britney wearing wig. In fact, I would encourage it if meant she was more comfortable. But there is a difference between a $50 synthetic wig from the wig shop and one that is custom made with human hair (with a realistic hairline) that can be colored, washed & styled in advance of placing it on her head. 

Image result for britney spears piece of me wig

Vs

Image result for britney spears womanizer gif

2 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

I have no issues with Britney wearing wig. In fact, I would encourage it if meant she was more comfortable. But there is a difference between a $50 synthetic wig from the wig shop from one that is custom made with human hair that can be washed & styled in advance of placing it on her head. 

Image result for britney spears piece of me wig

Vs

Image result for britney spears womanizer gif

I get more and more embarrassed everytime I see this. She is a global SUPERSTAR! How does this happen?

12 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I get more and more embarrassed everytime I see this. She is a global SUPERSTAR! How does this happen?

There are ways to make up for her not wanting to sit on the chair for over an hour to have her extensions properly sorted for every show... Why they don't invest in professional custom-made wigs is beyond me. 

Same applies for her footwear. I remember when she was a responsible dancer and wore supportive shoes made special for her to perform.

19 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

There are ways to make up for her not wanting to sit on the chair for over an hour to have her extensions properly sorted for every show. Why they don't invest in professional custom-made wigs is beyond me. 

Same applies for the footwear. She used to be a responsible dancer with supportive shoes made special for her to perform.

Good god its not that hard to get these things done. A professional could make a lot of difference in 45 min...and like honestly...that is a part of life and taking care of yourself. It takes me about an hour for me to get ready to go to work everyday and i make a hell of a lot less money. It's hardly torture.

Archived