NEW Blind Item about Britney’s IG Videos

MyQueenBritney

Came across this new Blind Item on CDAN regarding the videos that are posted to Britney's Instagram. 

I’m not surprised honestly, we’ve been saying this on here for months. What do you guys think? 

The people behind this permanent A list "singer" make her record videos all of the time and then post those videos when it suits their needs best. It is bizarre.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont belive it. Why wouldnt they make her post good videos? Why is the quality always ****? They want her to make money right? Why not have her look good and post good videos and pictures?  They would probably get her a brand deal with some kind of sports wear and have her war that in every yoga/dance video/picture + they would probably force her to get her hair and makeup done. WHY WOULD THEY WANT HER TO DESTROY HER IMAGE AND MAKE HER LESS MARKETABLE??

Im pretty sure that if her team had anything to do with it her yoga pics would be like this

Spoiler

72aaf3c8fe3f399a35f574887d5ca1f3.jpgfc992a5ac79732200476ce778d2c4062.jpgp454454039-4.jpg92acc7c62a3f0788c9e06cf916539894.jpgSjana-Elise-Earp-video-yoga-teaching.jpg81a1f706eb9c8942c41b06ca190a8112.jpg2a2fa278dec25fd356fd37422c961cd7.jpg

the partner yoga like this

Spoiler

2419714.jpg?156992033913708436_1201280409916560_43255668710985couple-of-beautiful-people-practicing-acMalti_Yoga_0146110e07878.jpg

her dance videos like this

(not the dance itself obviously) just the outfits, lighting and backdrop

Spoiler

her filtered and bad singing clips would probably edited but beautiful vocals,

and her cringy runway videos would be replaced by top notch photoshoots

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont belive it. Why wouldnt they make her post good videos? Why is the quality always ****? They want her to make money right? Why not have her look good and post good videos and pictures?  They would probably get her a brand deal with some kind of sports wear and have her war that in every yoga/dance video/picture + they would probably force her to get her hair and makeup done. WHY WOULD THEY WANT HER TO DESTROY HER IMAGE AND MAKE HER LESS MARKETABLE??

It’s Team B were talking about here :whatitellu:

They have been letting Britney’s image be destroyed the last decade. They have spent years making Britney less marketable just look at The Femme Fatale Tour, judging X Factor, the Britney Jean album, having her lip-synch to old album vocals, using a screenshot for an album cover, letting her wear just a bra, panties and knee high socks for an entire 90 minute show, having her do POM for five years straight only to announce a new residency months after with no promise of new music etc.

Also by uploading these videos they are making her look mentally unwell to the public so it makes it easier to keep Britney in the c-ship. Also making her look unwell keeps people from questioning her team and their motives. 

Just now, MyQueenBritney said:

You know that it’s Team B were talking about here :whatitellu:

They have been letting Britney’s image be destroyed the last decade. They have spent years making Britney less marketable just look at The Femme Fatale Tour, judging X Factor, the Britney Jean album, having her lip-synch to old album vocals, using a screenshot for an album cover, letting her wear just a bra, panties and knee high socks for an entire 90 minute show, having her do POM for five years straight only to announce a new residency months after with no promise of new music etc.

Also by uploading these videos they are making her look mentally unwell to the public so it makes it easier to keep Britney in the c-ship. Also making her look unwell keeps people from questioning her team and their motives. 

All of the issues with the Femme Fatale tour and judging had nothing to do with her team but with Britney being a zombie at the time and wanting do do her own makeup and hair. Her costumes are HER choice and she could have changed POM the entire time but was to lazy to put the work in.  The only thing that I see on here that is her teams fault is Britney Jean.

31 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

All of the issues with the Femme Fatale tour and judging had nothing to do with her team but with Britney being a zombie at the time and wanting do do her own makeup and hair. Her costumes are HER choice and she could have changed POM the entire time but was to lazy to put the work in.  The only thing that I see on here that is her teams fault is Britney Jean.

Don’t forget it was her team who was pushing her out in the public eye to make money when she clearly didn’t want to be or was ready to be. They’ve proved they don’t care about Britney's image, career or mental health as long as they are getting paid. 

1 minute ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Don’t forget it was her team who was pushing her out in the public eye to make money when she clearly didn’t want to be or was ready to be. They’ve proved they don’t care about Britney's image, career or mental health as long as they are getting paid. 

None of us KNOW that for sure. It could be that they got advised that Britney needs to stay busy or Britney herself wanted to earn as much money in a short time as possible to retire (what a lawyer said a long time ago) or that they started FF in a time when Britney was doing fine and the record label didnt allow her to push back the release date when she started having issues. Britney is their money machine. They managed her perfectly during her entire prime and now all of a sudden they all turned into morons? I really dont think so. I think that a lot of stuff played into FF happening and ending up the way it did. I really dont think everything that happened after 2008 is as  black and white as everyone here acts like it is.

6 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Came across this new Blind Item on CDAN regarding the videos that are posted to Britney's Instagram. 

I’m not surprised honestly, we’ve been saying this on here for months. What do you guys think? 

The people behind this permanent A list "singer" make her record videos all of the time and then post those videos when it suits their needs best. It is bizarre.

4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

That’s brand new information. :brityeah:

I feel like CDAN gets lazier with each new blind item. 

3 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

It's funny how all these blind items come out after people speculate the same thing on Exhale a few days before. 

I wanted to make a separate thread about this and I might eventually do one in the future but Enty, the owner of CDAN, was recently exposed for posting tips of an anonymous source who allegedly admitted to lie and possibly exaggerate about the blinds he sent to him before he eventually killed himself as he also had severe multiple personality disorder. Plus there's not only the fact that he wrote items about stuff we posted in here first, like the time I dug up the Courtney Love post about Jamie and he made a whole blind about it the day later, but also the disclaimer at the very bottom of the blog

EIDanXlU0AAycIj?format=png&name=medium

I admit I was complicit of this whole thing the most as I posted them here as soon as he uploaded one but it's clear that at least in Britney's case he just wrote stuff that all of us knew about and that also we were desperate to hear in the first place 

If you want to know more about this whole thing you should listen to the podcast AJ Benza made about this

https://discover.knit.audio/fame-is-a-*****/episode/4vcoql/vision-of-love.html

On 10/30/2019 at 7:39 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Im pretty sure that if her team had anything to do with it her yoga pics would be like this

Hide contents

72aaf3c8fe3f399a35f574887d5ca1f3.jpgfc992a5ac79732200476ce778d2c4062.jpgp454454039-4.jpg92acc7c62a3f0788c9e06cf916539894.jpgSjana-Elise-Earp-video-yoga-teaching.jpg81a1f706eb9c8942c41b06ca190a8112.jpg2a2fa278dec25fd356fd37422c961cd7.jpg

Hide contents

2419714.jpg?156992033913708436_1201280409916560_43255668710985couple-of-beautiful-people-practicing-acMalti_Yoga_0146110e07878.jpg

Hide contents

LOL you are talking about the cheapest team on the planet...no way

2 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

LOL you are talking about the cheapest team on the planet...no way

they seem to have no issue spending money on music videos, expensive stages, photoshop or hair and makeup at the beginning of eras. People acuse them of being stingy and not paying for Britneys hair and makeup when Britney, Felicia and people who worked behind the scenes at POM basically confiremed that she is the one who ruins the costumes and doesnt want to do hair and makeup.

13 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Her team wants her to look like a mess , so they can continue with this conservatorship nonsense, they don't care about Britney they only thing they care about is her money.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

they seem to have no issue spending money on music videos, expensive stages, photoshop or hair and makeup at the beginning of eras. People acuse them of being stingy and not paying for Britneys hair and makeup when Britney, Felicia and people who worked behind the scenes at POM basically confiremed that she is the one who ruins the costumes and doesnt want to do hair and makeup.

The wigs the fans hated were to save money. The tour with minmal props was to save money. They are the queens of being cheap. She cuts up costumes, but most of the costumes are cheap. 

I took the tour, I heard some of that, she does cut up things, but most of them are cheap....they even talked about that back stage. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fcab65723ed320ee84

12 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

The wigs the fans hated were to save money. The tour with minmal props was to save money. They are the queens of being cheap. She cuts up costumes, but most of the costumes are cheap. 

I took the tour, I heard some of that, she does cut up things, but most of them are cheap....they even talked about that back stage. 

The wigs were because they were lazy and thought the idea of her having 4 different hairstyles and colors during the show was fun.  Britneys team hired designers but Britney herself went to the seamstresses and told them she wanted XYZ by tomorrow and changed the outfits designers gave her for walmarkt ****.

Lets not act like she didnt have any nice costumes at the beginning. (Im not saying that I like all of these or that they looked good on her body - but they were not cheap underwear)

normal_083.jpgnormal_021.jpgnormal_081.jpgnormal_002.jpgnormal_036.jpgnormal_025.jpgnormal_084.jpgnormal_047.jpgnormal_075.jpgnormal_048.jpgnormal_021.jpg

normal_050.jpgnormal_061.jpgnormal_014.jpgnormal_016.jpg

13 hours ago, LELE said:

Her team wants her to look like a mess , so they can continue with this conservatorship nonsense, they don't care about Britney they only thing they care about is her money.

she has looked like a mess (on and off) since about 2010 when they were trying really hard to keep her "princess of pop" image alive. Also they know that damaging her brand will make them less money. They know money.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:25 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

I wanted to make a separate thread about this and I might eventually do one in the future but Enty, the owner of CDAN, was recently exposed for posting tips of an anonymous source who allegedly admitted to lie and possibly exaggerate about the blinds he sent to him before he eventually killed himself as he also had severe multiple personality disorder. Plus there's not only the fact that he wrote items about stuff we posted in here first, like the time I dug up the Courtney Love post about Jamie and he made a whole blind about it the day later, but also the disclaimer at the very bottom of the blog

EIDanXlU0AAycIj?format=png&name=medium

I admit I was complicit of this whole thing the most as I posted them here as soon as he uploaded one but it's clear that at least in Britney's case he just wrote stuff that all of us knew about and that also we were desperate to hear in the first place 

If you want to know more about this whole thing you should listen to the podcast AJ Benza made about this

https://discover.knit.audio/fame-is-a-*****/episode/4vcoql/vision-of-love.html

I've been saying this for about a year now and most of Exhale ignored my comments...His blind items always come from here. He is a scam.

Archived