New IG post - Blonde Britney in a bikini

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

This is clearly damage control. Wtf. Her doctor died tragically, her sons have restraining orders against her dad (and conservator), now he stepped down and some lady who has multiple conservator abuse court dealings is her new conservator.... and she’s posting pictures and videos like nothing is happening...? I don’t get any of this. :xfactorlook:

And there's no way she could dye her hair back that quickly to Blond 

Lou strikes again and fails as usual

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

And there's no way she could dye her hair back that quickly to Blond 

Lou strikes again and fails as usual

As someone who has dyed their hair all the time multiple colors... dark to that blonde really isn’t possible in like one session let alone a day. Like I’m really confused. 

Someone is definitely behind all of this. Britney is probably an absolute mess right now.

These photos are lovely, but aren't they old? As she showed, she currently has brunette hair, right? I also remember that she posted some photos of her in that same bikini back in 2016 - 2018 (I can't remember, but I'm sure it was in that timeframe :deadbanana:). She could also be wearing a wig, but why would she just put a wig on for three photos? I get that Brit can be weird at times, but even that would be genuinely weird.

Ugh, I never thought I'd get this confused by three seemingy perfectly fine and normal photos! :ugh:

1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

As someone who has dyed their hair all the time multiple colors... dark to that blonde really isn’t possible in like one session let alone a day. Like I’m really confused. 

Someone is definitely behind all of this. Britney is probably an absolute mess right now.

A top notch hair stylist can get you from blonde to brown in a day and from brown to blonde on another day (with her hair type and original color).

Supercuts can’t achieve that, but Beverly Hills salons can.

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

A top notch hair stylist can get you from blonde to brown in a day and from brown to blonde on another day (with her hair type and original color).

Supercuts can’t achieve that, but Beverly Hills salons can.

I guess so. I pay top dollar for mine and live in one of the largest cities in the US... you CAN get there, but your hair would actually break off. I’m a licensed cosmetologist and come from a family of color masters and cosmetologists. Not saying you’re wrong, but I would absolutely never attempt to do that big of a change in such a short amount of time. 

These are obviously old, but I think the biggest issue right now is how her team is trying to distract us from what’s actually happening in this poor woman’s life right now. 

I’d be shocked if Britney was actually posting these types of things herself... and, yet, maybe she is that “vapid”. We don’t know her or how she deals with the things she’s having to go through at this point in time. Who knows. But I would be shocked. 

30 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it's that famous insta pic from 2016 that everyone was convinced it was photoshopped

9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Looks like that moment from a couple of years ago where no one could figure out if she had a rolled up towel under her back/waist or if her belly was photoshopped smaller. Anyone remember?

I thought of that too! That happened in early 2016, could these be from the same photoshoot? :mj:

Archived