New IG post - Blonde Britney in a bikini

Nowgettoworkbitch

So now we are back to claiming Lou has the control, and in a few days when Britney posts something artsy fartsy that remotely sounds 10% personal we are gonna be like "slaaay queen!".

Maybe Britney just felt for using an old photo. Lou has liked her black haired photos.

Either way, I don't think Lou runs the site, I bet it's someone unnamed from tristar or whatever

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Am I the only one that thinks it really could be Britney posting this herself? I don’t think it’s a reach to imagine she’s bored, lonely, missing her kids, stressed out about her c-ship details being broadcast and imploding around her, and wanting to negate those negative thoughts by putting out some photos she thinks she looks hot in, regardless of when they were taken.

She’s an immensely insecure woman who does seem to find some sense of validation in taking selfies and videos of herself in bikinis or tiny little outfits because she’s been conditioned to think that’s where her worth lies. So when she’s feeling down, or just simply bored (which I imagine she is a lot of the time because she ya know, essentially lives in a a fancy, luxurious prison) I think she does her little fashion shows and shares them, hoping people will focus on her beauty or her body and ignore the drama surrounding her. Not that it works like that, but I think that’s what she’s attempting to do.

orrr I’m way off base but who knows :tifflmao: 

I Follow Heidi klum and omg. she posts many almost naked photos, especially of her ***, and there isn't always her husband on the photos. I don't se Heidi as bored, lonely or any of the things people are saying

16 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Maybe nobody informed Lou that Britney is now a brunette and has been at the office 25/7 lately signing on to her multiple social accounts vent out on Britney’s Instagram because she needs to release some steam since she’s been stressing out about the upcoming court dates and planning exit strategies since her company’s reputation is at stake.

Lou has liked the dark haired photos, she knows..

2 hours ago, joanhs said:

I Follow Heidi klum and omg. she posts many almost naked photos, especially of her ***, and there isn't always her husband on the photos. I don't se Heidi as bored, lonely or any of the things people are saying

Yeah, I wouldn’t say that about Heidi either. But for whatever reason, with Brit, it just has a different vibe to it. :bpout: Heidi’s a totally free woman who probably shares high quality, artfully done “model worthy” photos, while Britney posts very quirky, random videos in bad bathroom lighting of her striking poses in thrown together, mismatched outfits. And I love her for it, I promise I’m not trying to sound rude! I just think they have two totally different lives and reasons to share. That’s just me, though!

18 hours ago, Chester said:

I’m not sure what this forum’s reaction will be if Brit comes out of the cship and her insta stays exactly the same lol 

i find it weird how people flip flop between saying it’s Lou and saying it’s Brit throwing shade at team cship. But that’s mainly because I’m not sure what to think about her page myself.

I miss the times where we deff. knew it was a great PR-firm with SoMe-people. Where she commented if someone big had died, charity work, everything other normal stars have. Where there legit was some experts who thought "what would britney feel about this"

3 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I miss the times where we deff. knew it was a great PR-firm with SoMe-people. Where she commented if someone big had died, charity work, everything other normal stars have. Where there legit was some experts who thought "what would britney feel about this"

So in other words, you like only the version you have in your mind about who she should be... But you don't like the person she truly is? 

You prefer someone to post what Britney would feel rather than what Britney feels??? :wtfdidusay:

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So in other words, you like only the version you have in your mind about who she should be... But you don't like the person she truly is? 

You prefer someone to post what Britney would feel rather than what Britney feels??? :wtfdidusay:

Ì prefer an active and relevant twitter/IG account. A lot of big people have died over the years she have meet, and some have been mentioned, but suddenly nothing, latest a big hairdresser, and it made headlines that Miley went to the ceremony. I want a mix of both, like most other stars have. Look at Rihanna, there is a lot of personal, but there is damn well a lot SoMe-well-thought-out in there. 
So yes, I want the pr-team to ask her to post videoes of everyday things, but it wouldn't hurt to have the Madonna-shoutouts, remember those? Those were SO not britney.
After a FF concert in 2011 "Britney" retweeted my shoutout, answered me, and she follows me on twitter. That was SO not her, that was someone from her team, but it made fans be seen and feeling like she is reachable, and like she cared. Thats why a mix of both would be great. Britney would never hold another Q&A is she is 100% in charge, thats for sure, but that is the kinda thing I just miss. I Miss she talked more directly to her fans. 

I don't know who is posting the ugly flower photos and steals others artwork without crediting, but it isn't her I hope, and it isn't really perfect

Archived