New IG post - Blonde Britney in a bikini

Nowgettoworkbitch

I honestly don’t feel any connection to her since probably 2013 . Like Britney the brand is completely ruined. But this is obviously damage control and not her doing. I still don’t think she has access to her Instagram.

I think someone on her team has access to a cloud where all her images go and they post whenever they feel like they need to do some image overhauling. I don’t believe britney is editing videos and putting songs to them.

There’s obviously just a repository / cloud of content they pull from ...

Maintaining a social profile for a celeb is way too much effort imo 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. Why doesn’t Lou hashtag these photos as a #Latergram. I mean come on :surething: we know this isn’t current. Wait a minute. Isn’t Britney supposedly on vacation “by herself”? Last time she went on vacation was with Lynne, right? To Turks and Caicos. We saw some of her stay there. But on this vacation by herself we see her in the gym then at home changing clothes video. The workout video from 4 days ago her hair looked to be the same shade of brunette as the selfie before it. The other video her hair looked darker. I wouldn’t be surprised if the vacation by herself is code for something else. :britannoyed:

ETA- Lou has run out of new brunetteney content so she dusted off these old blondeney bikini photos she has in a vault lolz.

8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I honestly don’t feel any connection to her since probably 2013 . Like Britney the brand is completely ruined. But this is obviously damage control and not her doing. I still don’t think she has access to her Instagram.

I think someone on her team has access to a cloud where all her images go and they post whenever they feel like they need to do some image overhauling. I don’t believe britney is editing videos and putting songs to them.

That is exactly what they do. It’s nothing new either. This is how it’s always been.

51 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I think it’s so sad they’re all selfies or videos of her alone in her mansion. Never anywhere else or with anyone. That right there worries me more than her being in a bikini or showing off her clothes. It makes me feel like they lock her up. 

yeah but someone took the picture lol

• Super Mods

Maybe nobody informed Lou that Britney is now a brunette and has been at the office 25/7 lately signing on to her multiple social accounts vent out on Britney’s Instagram because she needs to release some steam since she’s been stressing out about the upcoming court dates and planning exit strategies since her company’s reputation is at stake.

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

I think it’s so sad they’re all selfies or videos of her alone in her mansion. Never anywhere else or with anyone. That right there worries me more than her being in a bikini or showing off her clothes. It makes me feel like they lock her up. 

This is why I don't understand Exhalers who claim that she LOOKS happy. Well, she might look happy but IS she happy? Britney's instagram page gives the impression of a bored person with too much time on their hands (it's not her fault). 

She's not allowed to socialize with people other than her family, childhood friends that she barely sees and her boyfriends. She's a very lonely person thanks to the c-ship. 

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

Sigh. Why doesn’t Lou hashtag these photos as a #Latergram. I mean come on :surething: we know this isn’t current. Wait a minute. Isn’t Britney supposedly on vacation “by herself”? Last time she went on vacation was with Lynne, right? To Turks and Caicos. We saw some of her stay there. But on this vacation by herself we see her in the gym then at home changing clothes video. The workout video from 4 days ago her hair looked to be the same shade of brunette as the selfie before it. The other video her hair looked darker. I wouldn’t be surprised if the vacation by herself is code for something else. :britannoyed:

ETA- Lou has run out of new brunetteney content so she dusted off these old blondeney bikini photos she has in a vault lolz.

What if “vacation by myself” is code for being committed against her will again?

14 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

This is why I don't understand Exhalers who claim that she LOOKS happy. Well, she might look happy but IS she happy? Britney's instagram page gives the impression of a bored person with too much time on their hands (it's not her fault). 

She's not allowed to socialize with people other than her family, childhood friends that she barely sees and her boyfriends. She's a very lonely person thanks to the c-ship. 

I just keep thinking of Lucky song and music video 😭

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Exactly

4 hours ago, Derrick said:

Exactly! i don't blame her if, when she's home alone and bored, she takes pics or videos of herself in front of the mirror, people are so quick when it comes to judge her... what would they do if they were in her conditions? Sure, she has a huge mansion, she's rich etc... but is that everything? does that make her happy? I don't think so... money can't buy happiness and Britney is the living proof... #FreeBritney :tiffanycries:

Am I the only one that thinks it really could be Britney posting this herself? I don’t think it’s a reach to imagine she’s bored, lonely, missing her kids, stressed out about her c-ship details being broadcast and imploding around her, and wanting to negate those negative thoughts by putting out some photos she thinks she looks hot in, regardless of when they were taken.

She’s an immensely insecure woman who does seem to find some sense of validation in taking selfies and videos of herself in bikinis or tiny little outfits because she’s been conditioned to think that’s where her worth lies. So when she’s feeling down, or just simply bored (which I imagine she is a lot of the time because she ya know, essentially lives in a a fancy, luxurious prison) I think she does her little fashion shows and shares them, hoping people will focus on her beauty or her body and ignore the drama surrounding her. Not that it works like that, but I think that’s what she’s attempting to do.

orrr I’m way off base but who knows :tifflmao: 

14 hours ago, Derrick said:

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. The very large majority of her posts are just her in bathing suits, working out, trying on clothes, and alone besides Sam and occasionally her kids. It's very shallow and empty. It's never posts about meeting up with friends or helping a cause or achieving something (besides working out) or anything of substance. It's just dress up in a mansion alone. I used to make posts like that in high school when I was insecure and depressed and had no friends. I hope she's not doing it for the same reasons. Especially in the middle of all this **** going on, you think she would be more outspoken or even just more meaningful in her posts. 

It's not really my place to say any of this though, considering she's been through enough **** in her life and I just want her to spend her life the way she wants to. We all know how important privacy is to her. We also have no idea how much it's actually her posting or what kind of information she is getting that could influence what she's thinking/posting. I just hope she's happy, but the impression her IG gives makes me a bit sad.

Archived