The site has changed, help

Mordecai

Can someone help orient me with the new changes?

IDK I haven't been here in years (like PROPERLY in 3 or 4, I was here for a month or two in 2018 I guess but I joined in 2014 I think) and there is now RX, EX Apparel??? And "exhales"?:joanne::joanne:

All my old PMS are gone also :hideous: Except a few 5yr old PMS remain. What is going on

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2019 at 12:47 PM, Mordecai said:

Can someone help orient me with the new changes?

IDK I haven't been here in years (like PROPERLY in 3 or 4, I was here for a month or two in 2018 I guess but I joined in 2014 I think) and there is now RX, EX Apparel??? And "exhales"?:joanne::joanne:

All my old PMS are gone also :hideous: Except a few 5yr old PMS remain. What is going on

OK, so, the first thing I feel like you should know is that you're not alone. Many current users were also very confused by these new updates, and they were heavily criticized at the beginning.

Now, here's a little explanation:

• The RX tab is made for BreatheHeavy RX - a new paid premium membership, which gives you access to some kind of exclusive content. I haven't heard of that many users who signed up for it, but it's a thing.
  • EX is basically Exhale.
  • BH is basically the main BreatheHeavy website.
  • "Exhales" is the new term used to say "comments". I find it really pointless, but it's a thing too, so, yeah...
  • Then, the up arrow thing you see on the side of posts is a little feature called "Air". The way it works is that if you click the up arrow, you add "air" to a post and it appears at the top of a thread. Originally, there was also a down arrow which allowed you to remove "air" from posts (or something), which made them appear at the bottom / end of the thread.

:)

On 9/8/2019 at 4:50 PM, Shadow2003 said:

OK, so, the first thing I feel like you should know is that you're not alone. Many current users were also very confused by these new updates, and they were heavily criticized at the beginning.

Now, here's a little explanation:

• The RX tab is made for BreatheHeavy RX - a new paid premium membership, which gives you access to some kind of exclusive content. I haven't heard of that many users who signed up for it, but it's a thing.
  • EX is basically Exhale.
  • BH is basically the main BreatheHeavy website.
  • "Exhales" is the new term used to say "comments". I find it really pointless, but it's a thing too, so, yeah...
  • Then, the up arrow thing you see on the side of posts is a little feature called "Air". The way it works is that if you click the up arrow, you add "air" to a post and it appears at the top of a thread. Originally, there was also a down arrow which allowed you to remove "air" from posts (or something), which made them appear at the bottom / end of the thread.

:)

Omg thank you so much. I'm still confused af but this helps alot

Archived