Exhale Members!

BambiJean

Hey everyone,

its been years since I've been active on here, but I working on my final project for class. I am researching online communities, and I wanted to focus on Exhale since I used to be an active member and know a lot about how it works on here. I am looking for several of you who'd be willing to be interviewed for my project? I'd really appreciate it. This is just a basic research project, more specifically about this online community and how you interact on here, what sort of things you run into, "proper" ways to communicate on here, etc. Let me know! Thanks. <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always really cool (and urban and faded :jj:) to see Exhalers who haven't been active for a long time coming back! Welcome back to Exhale! :hiii:

I have a little question: is this survey the interview that you mentioned in the first post, or are they two separate things? If they're separate, then is the interview online, or how will it work? I'm curious. :ineedthetruth:

Also, I hope your final project goes well! Exhale is a very diverse community of Britney stans, so there are plenty of interesting things to talk about! :tbh:

16 hours ago, BambiJean said:

Hi Thanks! Its great to be back! 

They're two different things. The interview consists of ten questions, and the survey is just to get some numbers for my project. If you're willing to do the interview I can message the questions to you!

OK, so it's just that you send me messages through Gmail (or some other e-mail service, IDK :deadbanana:), I answer the questions, and send them back, yes?

If so, I can totally do that! :)

Archived