Mariah Carey Just Won The #BottleCapChallenge

Jordan Miller

• Leader

mariah-carey-new-music-studio.jpg

That high note though?

In case you’ve been living under a very large rock, there’s a viral challenge sweeping social media called the #BottleCapChallenge. Kick the cap off a bottle in style, post it on social media then challenge someone to follow in your high flying foot steps.

Mariah, never one to follow the pack, decided to add her own spin to it (heh, get it). She pretended to get ready to bust out a move only to perform one of her iconic high-pitch notes instead, and the cap went flying into orbit. It was a hilarious take on the challenge, and it’ll be hard to top.

Mimi has always played an exceptional game when it comes to social media, so I’m not surprised she aced this. I’d love to have been a fly on the wall watching Mariah’s discover what #BottleCapChallenge was in the first place, though.

Watch the glorious moment unfold below:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God, that high note, though! :o

I love this, I love EVERYTHING about this!

Mimi, despite being a legend, seems so casual! She posts regular photos and videos of her having fun and being with her kids, does social media challenges and makes / shares memes and compilations and funny Tweets, like these:

A queen, truly a queen. :yasqueen:

On 7/7/2019 at 1:41 PM, WhatYouNeed said:

when will knee 

When she gets emancipated and hires creative people to be on her team instead of people who only know how to split percentages of her perfume sells in offshore accounts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived