Britney Vinyl at Urban Outfitters

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, UnusualRick said:

My only complain about the UO releases is that they are not in a gatefold packaging. The simple fold packaging they use is so fragile, my BOMT is already ripped a little at the bottom :/.

Idk the UO releases are holding up better than my Glory copy. My glory copy being opened and closed has it looking messed up already.

36 minutes ago, JKW said:

Will they sell this in store in the Netherlands? I need this and also oops. :tifftear:

probably never as they never released the Pink nor the Clear vinyls of BOMT. I order them through the US site and just pay 35€ ... I know it is a bitter pill but owning her discography on vinyl is just too precious to me 

1 hour ago, gzimmy said:

just on the sides of the inner sleeve its like torn in the centers- I'm thinking the way they packaged it 

ah I complained and they are sending me another one without having to send the original back

annoying if they're all like that though...

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

probably never as they never released the Pink nor the Clear vinyls of BOMT. I order them through the US site and just pay 35€ ... I know it is a bitter pill but owning her discography on vinyl is just too precious to me 

I have seen the exclusive BOMT one in Amsterdam tho. But not anymore, now they have just te regular one.

Archived