Britney Vinyl at Urban Outfitters

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Orlando201 said:

The Britney vinyl just sold out!!! I’m so happy I brought it last night and now BOOM! Sold out!... I think I smell ITZ! :jj:

I'm still seeing it...however "Oops!" is no longer available which makes me happy coz I got mine :groovin:

Waiting for IN THE ZONE so so bad!! :NYsassy::airpls:

5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm still seeing it...however "Oops!" is no longer available which makes me happy coz I got mine :groovin:

Waiting for IN THE ZONE so so bad!! :NYsassy::airpls:

I’m so so sad cause I didn’t get mine! Do you think they will ever stock it again? I’m rooting for it! :yesplease:

23 hours ago, Orlando201 said:

I’m so so sad cause I didn’t get mine! Do you think they will ever stock it again? I’m rooting for it! :yesplease:

I believe they sold all of them since it even debuted #7 on BB vinyls chart. It'd be pretty smart on their part to release one more bunch of them due to high demand, but I don't know what their licensing contract says  :tiffanynod:

11 hours ago, Saigemusic2 said:

I’m so freakin pissed 

One of my orders arrived today and it’s literally broken in half. Just called urban and they are sending me a new one but they one this piece of sh** back. The box was so warped , I knew it wasn’t gonna be good. 

if I knew how to insert a pic I would. I’m so pissed off 

Did they ask you to send it back for a new one?

11 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I believe they sold all of them since it even debuted #7 on BB vinyls chart. It'd be pretty smart on their part to release one more bunch of them due to high demand, but I don't know what their licensing contract says  :tiffanynod:

Really?! Woww I didn’t know that! :airpls: that’s coool! I hope they released it again & etc, we gonna have to wait and see! :bsass:

Archived