Britney Vinyl at Urban Outfitters

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, Plaidatlo said:

If it’s not gonna sell there might won’t be INZ and others coming up. Been collecting all that stuff for 20 years now. 

Exactly, I’m not about to stop now. I get that it’s a sticky situation but I’m gay and it’s fabulous. I gotta have it. At the end of the day, I’m supporting my love for Britney. She’s my #1.   :yasqueen:

23 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hate that I ordered mine the day before and then got the email about 20% the next day. I wonder if I’ll be one the first to get it in the mail like I did with oops.

you could always order an extra copy at 20% to keep or just return it as the original and get your original pmt refunded ;) 

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hate that I ordered mine the day before and then got the email about 20% the next day. I wonder if I’ll be one the first to get it in the mail like I did with oops.

You could try calling UO and see if they will offer a price adjustment. But if they don't or you just cba to call customer service, you could always just buy another copy like @3isacharm suggested 

On 5/11/2019 at 7:49 AM, Shrekney said:

Im too cheap to buy this rn anyways. :mcorangu: but I do think the previous ones looked cute. Can live with out them tho. I’d rather buy me a pizza. 

A Britney LP lasts longer than a pizza. This is blasphemy! :lessons:

On 5/11/2019 at 11:45 AM, BritneyRebellion said:

I've ordered all three vinyls so far, they cost around £70 each in total after import fees! it is unfair, but I must have them. :mhm:

That's too much for me. I will hope they release them for €20 (+ shipping fees) at some point. :tbh:

(A guy can dream, I know) :crying1:

Urban is doing a GREAT job of pressing Britneys album in limited edition color vinyl. I have the pink baby, purple oops, yellow britney and all of them are pretty flawless- geeking out-

ready for ITZ, Blackout, Circus, and FEMME. lets go urban! 

Archived