#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, dropletsoftime said:

the only reason they are mentioning her meds is because they got exposed by that “paralegal”. this confirms most things we’ve learned are true

This. They cancelled the residency for a reason, not because Britney wanted "me time."

8 minutes ago, dropletsoftime said:

the only reason they are mentioning her meds is because they got exposed by that “paralegal”. this confirms most things we’ve learned are true

This. The fact they got more bothered about so leaked emails than a paralegal leaking out some shocking inside info about them, whatever if it's true or not, just confirms everything.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

And the fact that her team thought it would be ok to put such a bombshell out there :joanne:

We’re horrible and need to respect her privacy because we want her to be free from a c-ship. But something like her being suicidal is fine to throw out there :britdrown:

• Like 4

I'm sorry this is all too much.

"Britney puts new show on hold to be by her father's side because he's ill"

"Her father is okay but Britney needs me-time after her father was ill caused her stress"

"Britney is not fine we thought she might kill herself"

"Britney is fine everything is okay she's not being held against her will her meds are the problem"

"Her meds is still a problem BUT she can leave the facility don't worry guys"

WHAT IN THE MOTHERf**kING WORLD IS GOING ON ??? How do none of this people 

So she needs a conservatorship because of mental illness but it's just her meds being reajusted she is fine every other day to work and whatever but we need a lifelong conservatorship because every now and then there's something wrong with the pills ? I mean COME ON :nonoNO:

• Like 8