#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

My mom does... but either way she calls me when I'm playing one. I have got a feeling I'm gonna be the same :uknowit:

PS: Guys, for the new ones arriving and wanting to be updated on Lou/cship and everything that's happened, I have made a Drive with compilations on her and the cship and images and videos. It's still a work in progress but you can use it to keep up with some of the main developments: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O?usp=sharing

This awesome post:

and her court docs

You are a saint. :groovin:

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She was making sure her investment wasn’t going to mess up. :icant:

no wonder Britney was so nervous.

Nahhh she is was in the back by the sound system muting the volume when Britney was going to sing live and slay our lives :nydisgust:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

My mom does... but either way she calls me when I'm playing one. I have got a feeling I'm gonna be the same :uknowit:

PS: Guys, for the new ones arriving and wanting to be updated on Lou/cship and everything that's happened, I have made a Drive with compilations on her and the cship and images and videos. It's still a work in progress but you can use it to keep up with some of the main developments: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O?usp=sharing

This awesome post:

and her court docs

You are a saint. :groovin:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

I stumbled upon an article about mk ultra jewel programming. What I found very interesting was that they are rewarded with green emerald stone when they are loyal. Its a loyalty reward they are given. britney has a necklace in her workout video and on all the pictures from the last days, with a green stone in the middle. It just made me wonder ....

To the conspiracy people: **** off with that ****. Like, grow up. Conspiracy theories don't help her get out of the conservatorship. Conspiracy theories are making the britney army look batsh*t crazy, and doesn't help credibility with the media. If you want to help queen b, cut ? that ? **** ? out ?

• Like 4